The rejected mate

I always been called horrible names and I have always been abused. I have been silent for 3 years only to my pack though. I have no friends they made sure of it.
I was currently getting ready for school. I had brushed my long black hair and put it up in a pony tail. I don't put make up on since it was useless. I cover my face anyways since my eyes are weird. I haven't showed them since I was 7 and people were calling me names. I was getting my clothes ready, I chose a blue shirt and boot cut jeans with a hoodie and sun glasses so you can't see my eyes. I put on my clothes and pulled the hoodie up and over my hair so no one could see it either.
"hey pig get down here" John my brother said. It was my birth day today. I was turning 16 and I would find my mate. I would finally see what my wolf looked like. Yay!
I walked down the stairs from the attic. When I got down stairs, I was punched 3 times in the stomach, I feel to the floor gasping for air. Then I was slapped across the face and kicked in the side. My mom smirked as my brother and my dad attacked me.
"Why were you ever born. Why can't the moon goddess take you back you piece of shit" my dad yelled.
"no one likes you. Your mate will reject you. You are an ugly fat pig!" John yelled. I quickly picked up my stuff and ran to school. Silently I made my way over to my locker to get my things for first and second period. I was pushed against the wall by Bree aka the future Luna, bitch of the school, and queen bee. I looked down to the floor.
"hey pig look at me" she commanded in her shrilly voice. She had bright blue eyes normally brown but she was blonde and thought she would be pretty if she caked her face in make up and wore slutty things and a fake face.
"apologize" she said. I didn't so she slapped me. My sun glasses flew off and my hood fell down. Every one gasped.
"Y-your eyes" she stuttered and dropped me.
I quickly put up my hood and put on my sun glasses.
I ran to my first class. Math. After math I went to science. Science went by pretty quickly.
It was know lunch. Great. I made my was through the tables to one in the far corner. I accidentally bumped into someone I felt sparks and fireworks. My eyes were wide. I looked up and my mate was none other than Danny Smith. The most popular person and future Alpha in the school. He smirked and said very loudly.
"I Daniel Smith reject you Amanda Cates as future Luna and as my mate" Danny said. I stared at him, my eyes were getting misty as I turned away from him and walked out of school.
I ran towards the pack house and ran to the attic. I packed my most valuable things not that I had much. And some clothes, in a duffel bag. I wrote them a note.
' dear moonlight pack,
I have left and I am not coming back. Do not look for me, even I know you won't. I just couldn't handle the abuse any more. And John what did I do to you. I thought brothers were suppose to stick up for their little sisters, not attack them and call them pigs and other horrible things. I thought packs were suppose to be family and friends. Not the way I was. Mom and Dad good bye I hope you are happy.
And Danny, I Amanda Cates accept your rejection. I thought mates were suppose to care for one another but I guess not. Bree can be your mate and future Luna.
I guess this is bye, I will always be that fat pig you remember me as
Love, Amanda Cates the fat pig' I folded it and put It on the bed. I opened a window and grabbed my things and jumped out and changed into a black wolf. And ran into the woods.