Chapter 10

////////Becks POV/////////
Amanda grabbed my hand tightly and barked orders to everyone. We stayed behind to watch them and sort them out. At first it was silent between us kind of awkward.. but I noticed something. She never let go of my hand! This could be my chance to tell her how I feel!! I turned to her.
"Hey Amanda.. I need to tell you something.." I trailed off. She cut me off before I could continue.
"Look Beck I'm so sorry for grabbing your hand like that. I.. I just hate to see that happen. I got territorial and I shouldn't have. You're my best friend and I don't want girls like that flirting with you" she said and dropped my hand. She looked everywhere but me. She looked so beautiful. Her tan, vibrant in the sun. Her soft, pink lips that I yearn to kiss. The cute little way she twitches her nose, when she's thinking.. When I caught her today.. I never wanted that perfect to leave my arms.. I have to tell her how I feel.. but not today..
I looked over to where people were running past across a long, grey field.
"Its totally fine. I know the feeling. You just want the best for me. And I want the very best for you. So, don't worry about it" I blew off the pain I felt and covered it in fake laughter. She smiled.
"What lap are they on?" She chuckled. I crunched my eyebrows.
"Uhmmm.. 12?" I laughed , she giggled.
"So, I'm guessing both of us lost count" she laughed. We stayed that way laughing about everything and everyone especially seeing Bree trying to run her laps, and finally throwing her heels in the bushes.
///////////Amandas POV////////
Once everyone got back from their warm up. We started the physical unit.
"Okay everyone! I need girls on the left and boys on the right!!" I said and watched them get to there sides.
"We will start our physical unit. Beck and Zach can you diminstrate what we will be doing" I asked, they nodded and stood in front of each other Zach had his right arm in a 90° angle while Beck had his left arm across Zach's.
"1.. 2.. 3!" Zach flipped over Becks back, turned, slid his foot right under Becks causing him to drop to the ground. They helped each other up and dusted off.
"Always watch behind your back, you never know who's gonna attack." I said. The each of them lined up and tried to block each other as they re-enacted the scene. By the time I called it a night it was about 11: 30 PM.
I walked into my bedroom, and threw myself onto my bed. Sighing deeply. My eyes fluttered closed and I fell into a dreamless sleep..