Chapter 18

A/n hey guys!! Y'all should check out this great story by Embry_phenix! This chapter will be a bit interesting. Y'all might hate me for this xD but here we go.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Beck

I stood back waiting for her to come out of the house. I started to Pace back and forth. Wondering if this will work. Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the presence behind me.

"Hello Beck" a soft voice said behind me. I smirked evilly. Not turning to face the voice I dropped my smirk and fell back to character.

"Hello Amanda, lovely day isn't it?" I asked turning to her smiling. She smiled back at me.

"It's quite cold though. But you wanted to talk to me?" She asked rubbing her arms. I cast my eyes down in 'sorrow'.

"I will be leaving tomorrow morning.  You are the new Alpha of this pack" I spoke softly. She gasped.

"N-no! Beck! Why?!" She yelped I sighed.

"I have... Places to be" a small smirk found it's way onto my face. She hugged me tightly.

"Please don't go Beck!" She cried. I pulled her off me.

"Amanda! Stop now. I will be going. I have business to take care of" I growled. She nodded. I turned around and left to my room to pack.

*************Time skip*************
Amanda

We were saying our last goodbyes to beck. I stood there not looking him in the eye.

"Goodbye Amanda." He said. I nodded to him.

"Goodbye.." he picked his suitcase up and left out the door. The sound of a car engine faded in the distance. Zeke and Zack came up to me putting their arms around me.

"He'll be back sis" Zeke said reassuringly to me. I just nodded. I lost my best friend today. He didn't care to lose me.. I sighed. I grabbed Jasper's hand and walked upstairs to our room, falling asleep in his arms.

✓✓✓✓✓Time skip (3 months)✓✓✓✓

Beck

Today was the day we are gonna attack. All our forces are ready along with our weapons. We have been using spy's and trackers on the pack for a while. They won't expect a thing!

"Boss?" A voice said behind me.

"What??" I asked impatiently.

"What time do we attack?" He asked bravely.

"Tonight" I smirked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amanda

I felt off today. The troops have been fully trained. The weapons have been stocked. Everyone is on edge. We had guards on watch letting us know if anything strange occurs.

"Honey quit stressing" a gentle voice spoke into my ear. I smiled and turned to Jasper.

"Hello love" he kissed me.

"I'm not stressing I'm just on guard." He laughed at me.

"Baby everything is going to be fi-" a loud explosion interrupted his sentence. I looked out the window to see almost everything on fire and about 30 troops of an unknown army coming from the woods. I immediately grabbed my witch knife and sprinted out to the front yard. Fights were in every direction. Danny, Zeke, Zack were with an unknown attacker. I sprinted to the source of everything. A fire surrounded me keeping me separate from the rest of the pack. A dark, Erie laugh erupted  the chaos. I turned to the laugh and what I saw made me fall to my knees.

"Beck?.."