Hey guys!!

Hey! I'm sorry for not updating. I will start up again if people are still in the book. Just comment if you all would like me to continue this book :) I'm also thinking about writing a book of short stories but I don't know. I'll give an example of one and y'all can tell me whether I should or not :)

-------------------Example------------------

I ran. As fast as I could, ducking behind trees, stepping over bodies. The smell of iron, and rust filled the air. Screams came from every direction, mothers begging to keep their children safe. Houses destroyed. Buildings turn into rubbish. My home, gone.

'Just keep going..' I thought. a loud boom came from behind me, screams followed after. 'almost there..' I was nearing the forest, where I said i'll meet them. The forest was seemingly untouched, for now. 

"Help me! Please!!!" A young woman desperately called out to me. I kept running. 'it'll be over soon' I thought. I finally reached the forest, I crept silently behind a tree. Thats when i heard his voice.

"YOU! I THOUGHT YOU SAID SHE'D BE HERE BY NOW!" He screamed. 

"sh-she was sir" A small boy said. He looked down in disgust at the poor blubbering boy.

"Kill him." He said. I walked from behind the trees to distract them from hurting the boy. 'Now's the time' I thought.

"No." I said making my presence known. He spun around to look at me and smirked.

"Ah! Kayla! How nice of you to join us" He said mockingly. As if I had a choice.

"Like I had a choice!" I spat at him. His smirk faltered, he glared at me.

"That's no way to speak to your Father now is it?" He asked harshly. His henchman came up and grabbed me holding me, bound to where I can't fight.

"You are not my father." I murmured looking him dead in the eyes. His smirk returned.

"You're coming home" he said. 

"Never." I replied.

--------------Example Over-------------

So? What do y'all think? :)