Chapter 9

---------Becks POV---------
We are all waiting by the tree like Amanda told us to. I knew exactly where she was, I looked up and called out to her.
"Love! Are you gonna start" I cupped my hands around my mouth to seem louder.
"Yeah Beck. Is everyone her-?" She climbed down and got her foot stuck in a branch. She was falling!! I sprang out and caught her holding her tightly.
"Oh my!! Are you okay love??" I asked worriedly. She nodded softly and I set her down.
"HA. HA. HA! THE PIG CANT EVEN CLIMB A FUCKING TREE!" a shrill voice cut through the air. I rolled my eyes. Before I could say anything Amanda was talking to everyone one about the first training session.

////////Amanda POV////////////

"HA. HA. HA! THE PIG CANT EVEN CLIMB A FUCKING TREE!" a shrill voice cut through the air. I smirked.
"Why Thank you Bree for being my very first volunteer!!" I said in mock happiness. "Please by all means step on up here!! And show me how its done!" She walked forward wearing a pink mini skirt, 6" heels, and a crop top the barely even fit her fake boobs.
"I'd love to" she walked by Beck and giggled.
"Beck can you pease help me?" She said flirtingly. I growled. Zeke could tell she was messing in dirty waters so he jumped in.
"Here Bree I'll help you" he said quickly. She giggled.
"I'd rather have Beck help me" she blew a kiss to him. I saw red. Before anyone knew it I bended her arm behind her back and pushed her face into the tree.
"Don't you dare EVER do that again!" I hissed, she nodded as best she could.
I let her go and turned to the pack.
"Lesson 1. Alway watch your surroundings. Or the enemy might just have you pinned against the tree." I stepped back and grabbed Becks hand.
"Everyone 21 laps around the territory! Now!" They all broke into a run, Beck and I stayed back. A small voice whispering in the back of my head.
"Mine.." I clenched his hand harder.