Chapter 5

??????????????????????????????
Amanda's POV!
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
It has been 3 years since I was welcomed into the Shadow pack. I was the most feared wolf in the world. The twins and I are known as the fearsome three. Zeke is the sharp shoot, he can shoot from About 4 miles away. Zack is known as the silencer you can't hear or see him he's just there. I am known as your worst mistake I was called mistake because of the carving in my stomach. I am silent, sharp shooting, seducer, with no regrets. Beck is my best friend. I have been moved from newbie to luna. Beck and I aren't dating but we are practically inseparable. I have been turned from a fearsome cat to a fearless bear.
Right now I am making Dinner for the boys. Theo left In search of his mate, so it is just Ian, Valarie, Zeke, Zack, Beck and I left. Dinner was ready I made meatloaf, cornbread, carrots, for them.
"BOY'S Dinner" I yelled up the stairs. You could hear thundering of feet running Down torwards the dining room.
"Thanx Minnie" Zeke and Zack said as they say at the end of the table. Everyone said there thanks and sat Down. Beck cleared his throat.
"Um we have been asked to train a pack off of the northern boarder. They will be joining us here at the pack house and Amanda they have asked for you to train them" Beck said uneasily. I nodded slowly.
" Which pack is it" I asked.
"don't get mad please. I-I did not have a choice I tried to count against it but the council wouldn't take no for an answer-" he spoke fast.
"c'mon Beck who is it I promise I won't get mad" I said truthfully. He sighed.
"the MoonLight pack" he whispered. I sat starring at him.
"when?" I asked.
"W-what?" he asked.
"When are they coming" I asked.
"Three days time" he answered. I nodded.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Beck's POV
||||||||||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||||/|||||
I looked at her. She was starring at her plate. She then smirked.
"I will be the one to train them?" she stated.
"yes" I nodded.
"payback" she said.
I smirked.
" Not to much okay?" I said. She nodded.
"Guys I'm a little tired. Tomorrow training at 6:00" my eyes grew wide she usually has us up at 5:30 to train.
"Night" she said and kissed my cheek.
"night" I said and kissed her forehead. I have to admit I have a little but of feelings for her but, I can't tell her I would be shot down so quickly.
I looked at the boys, they smirked.
"What?" I asked.
" nothing" they mumbled and looked at their plates knowingly. I grumbled and went to my bedroom.