Searching and Finding.

"Petra. Where. Is. Historia?!" I screamed at her. She smirked and remained silent. Levi started kicking her. About forty seconds later:
"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" She sobbed. I wasn't sympathetic to her. "She is in Sina. The city of Sina." She sobbed. Levi nodded.
"(Name). She said she's in Sina. Let's just go. I'll kill her if she's lying." Levi turned to Petra. "You better be telling the truth." He said darkly. I was a little scared myself. Petra wet
herself. Ew...
"Ok. Reiner. Annie. Both of you watch her. I'll get Mikasa to guard the palace doors." Bertoldht said.

TIME SKIP to Sina City.
"Your majesty welcome. To what do we owe the pleasure?" A man asked bowing his head.
"I'm looking for Christa Lenz?"
"Oh. Miss Historia?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Who's that? Oh! He's one of those thugs." The man said in disgust.
"Tch. And?" Levi asked.
"N-nothing! Umm. Miss Historia is still in the cadet corps. She was sent there today."
"Ok. Will you retrieve her and take her to the palace. Unharmed!" I said.
"Yes your majesty."

TIME SKIP
"Petra."
"Y-yes?"
"As punishment for constantly defying me, you shall be stripped of your title. From now on,your simply, Petra Ral. A commener."
"What?!" She shrieked.
"(Name). Can't we just kill her?" Eren asked.
"No. I'm not that cruel." I snickered. Eren chuckled. Petra looked PETRAfied (see what I did there?)
"Princess! Historia is here!"
"Take Petra to her home and pack her stuff."
"Where will I go?" Petra demanded.
"To one of my homeless shelters. Levi. Come with me." I raced to where Historia was. Levi complained that I was slow and carried me. There,in the thrown room, I saw a beautiful girl. Looks to be a 15 year old. (Pic)
"Are you Historia?" I ask. I feel like crying.
"Yes. Who are you?"
"Princess (Name). I'm your half sister." She started crying. I ran to hug her. Levi just watched.
"Who is this?" Historia asked.
"Levi. My boyfriend." Levi's looking smug at his title 'boyfriend'. He walked over and looked at Historia.
"Tch. Hi." Levi said bluntly. I kicked him in the leg.
"Be nice!"
"Oh that's okay." Historia said.
"Well. Let's just clean you up." I say.

TIME SKIP
"Oh! You look so pretty! I'm sorry you had to wear my old clothes."
"Old clothes? It looks brand new!" She exlaimed. "I still love it."        

"Well. Tommorow we will celebrate your return!" I say.

BYE MY PRETTIES