Forbidden Love.

It's been a week since I last saw Levi and the gang. He kissed me. Why did he kiss me?
"Hey (name)?" Eren asked.
"Yeah?" I said.
"If you really love that shorty....maybe I won't kill him for kidnapping you."
"Aww. Thanks Eren!" I replied sarcastically.
"Yeah. Yeah. You're like a sister to me and I don't wanna lose you."
"A-aww Eren." Armin said walking in. "(Name)? Levi's here." I jumped out of bed and darted through the halls.

TIME SKIP
"Levi!" I yelled. "Where have you been?!"
"Busy." He said grabbing my shirt coller. He kissed me on the lips. Again! After he let go of me I hugged him and asked why he did that.
"I-I don't know how but...I can't live without you. I don't know what I have for you."
"Is it love that you have towards me Levi?" I asked smirking slightly.
"I don't know. I've never had romance. But.....I can't live without you."
"Me neither." I can't deny it. I love him. And I need him. He grabbed me and hugged to his chest. Things where going great until..
"Your majesty. Lady Petra Ral is here. I think you'll want to here what she has to say." I nod. GOD DAMN IT!

TIME SKIP
"(Name). I have a deal to offer. If you make Levi my servant I will tell you where Historia is." I gasp at the offer.
"No. I refuse. I will find her on my own. I will never give Levi away."
"It's unnatural for a royal to marry a criminal! No-one else will approve of this!" Petra yelled.
"LIKE I CARE! I HAVE BEEN DOING WHAT'S BEST FOR THE PEOPLE MY WHOLE LIFE! AND NOW I WANT TO DO WHAT I WANT! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY THINK!!" I yelled at her. "GET OUT NOW BEFORE I HAVE YOU HUNG! ACTUALLY! REINER! BERTOHLT! ANNIE! TAKE HER TO THE CELLS! PETRA! YOU WILL BE ALLOWED FREEDOM WHEN YOU TELL ME WHERE HISTORIA IS AND I FIND HER! UNTIL SHE IS HERE YOU ARE TO REMAIN IN THE CELLS!" I yelled. She was taken to the cells. Levi came through the door.
"Wow. Temper?" Levi asked.
"Shut it. I'm stressed out so please."
"Ok. I'll drop it. But only because I heard everything."
"How did you-"
"It wasn't a silent conversation. So. Is it against the law for a royal to marry a criminal?" Levi asked.
"No. Just unnatural."
"I see. So this is like a forbidden love?"
"Sure? Is this love?"
"I don't know. I'm skilled at combat. Romance however. Never tried. I'm clumsy at expessing emotions." He explained.
"Me too. I've never been in a relationship."
"I'll try it if you do." Levi said.
"(Name). Will you be my girlfriend?"
"........YAAAY" I squealed.
"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled.
"(Name)'s got a boyfriend!" I heard Reiner snicker. I can hear Bertohlt and Annie chuckling.
"(Name)! Dibs on bridesmaid!" Annie shouted through the door. Hehe. Dummies. Levi rolled his eyes.
"C'mon. Let's just go find your sister." I'm coming Historia! Just wait!

BYE MY PRETTIES