My Coronation

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! My coronation is today! I need to get into my ball gown and announce my marrige! Levi is happy that we're getting married, I am aswell. But nervous at the same time.
"MIKASAAAA!" I cried out hoping she'd hear me. She ran quickly to me. Her eyes widened.
"(NAME)!" She hissed. "YOU'RE NOT READY?! YOUR CORONATION IS IN AN 30 MINUTES!"
"I know! I can't focus! Help me get ready?" I pleaded. She nodded and dragged me to my room. She dressed me in a beautiful blue dress. Although it was a tad revealing:

Because it was revealing I asked for a different dress

"We. Don't. Have. Time!" She exclaimed.
"Please!" I yelled.
"Fine!" She screeched and ripped off the dress and quickly grabbed a new dress to put me in. It was blue with a white shawl. She put my (hair color) hair in a bun. She put a golden necklace on me and shoved me to the throne room.
"I'll be waiting in the audience. Ok?" She asked.
"Ok." I say weakly.

TIMESKIP!
"Do you solomly swear to guide the people of these walls for as long as you live?" The priest asked.
"Y-yes. I shall." I stuttered.
"Then by the power vested in me I crown thee Queen (First name, last name): Ruler of the walls!" He put the crown on my head and I wore a scared face:

The crowd cheered on. I tried to smile....I only half succeeded due to the fact that Levi looked at me with an expression that said: You gonna do it? I nodded to him and got up.
"My people, I have an announcement to make. I'm getting married." I spoke with a voice that was soft and gentle. The audience silenced. I could hear a few men cussing in the background. Levi stared at me, waiting for me to continue. "Now I know it may be hard to accept, but he is not a royal or a noble. In fact he is-er was a deadly thug. I saw kindness and slowley fell in love with him. I'm pregnant with his child, and I'll need your support my subjects. Keep in mind that I've always done what's best for you all. Now I finally want to do what I want to so please, trust me with my choices. His name is......Levi Ackerman." I say. The nobles gasp (except for Hanji of course), while the rest cheered. Huh. I thought, I guess they really didn't want to have a generation of 'pure' blooded royals. Levi stood up and walked to me.
"Was it necessary to say it in front of everyone?" Levi asked.
"Of course! Word travels fast through the world." I say kissing his cheek. His eyes widened as he moves away, his face burning red. I giggled.
''Aww. Embarrassed?" I asked. I shouldn't have said that. Why? Because before I knew it Levi grabbed me and gave me a french-kiss. In front of everyone! When he pulled away my face was about as red as a monkey's ass. Historia was smiling as she clung to Armin. I slapped Levi's shoulder.
"Fuck you!" I said to Levi. He smirked.
"Ok. What time?" I blushed.
"I-I meant 'Cluck you'!" I stuttered. Levi rolled his eyes.
"Suuuure." He said looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

I love you!

BYE MY PRETTIES

And my friend mya just joined! Check her out at Myagball2005