Ball

The ball is here! Yay! All my servants and friends are allowed. Petra isn't invited but I know she'll come anyways. Levi came early.
"Oi! (Name)!" He said.
"Yeah?"
"Wanna dance?" He asked me.
"Uhhh. Sure!" We waltz around for about an hour. I didn't notice he sneaked his hands from my waist to my backside. Well when I did find out..: "Umm. Th-that's enough dancing."
"NOOO! IT WAS SO ROMANTIC!" Isabel shouted through the window. Farlan was smirking at Levi. Isabel was fangirling. Her and Hanji would get along.
"O-oh! How long have you been standing their?"
"We got here with him." Farlan smirked. Isabel is giggling.
"(Name)! There you are! You have to get into yo-" Eren stopped when he saw them. "Oh! Your majesty. You are needed for dressing." He said.
"No need for formalities with me Eren. They're fine."

TIME SKIP. Guests have arrived. I'm in my dress. (Pic.)
"(Name)!" I hear Hanji say.
"Hanji! There's some people I want you to meet!"

TIME SKIP
"Lady Petra Ral wishes to speak with you your majesty." Connie tells me. I nod. Petra is standing with a fake smile and a flower bouquet. The kind that Reiner is allergic to. Bitch. I thought to myself.

 I thought to myself

"Ah. (Name). Why didn't you invite me to the ball?"
"Because only my friends are allowed to come."
"(Name). What is it you have against me?"
"You sent Historia away! She is my half sister and I wish to see her!" I miss her. I'm still looking for my younger sister. She would be 14 now....
"She wasn't a full royal. Also,why where you smitten with the underground hottie." She swooned. "Is he like a slave? If so can I buy him?" (Imma just vent right now..)
"NO! IT'S SOOO CRUEL TO HAVE SLAVES! HE'S NOT EVEN A SLAVE!" I yelled at her. All my assasins came to my side. Sasha took her bouquet and shot it out the window with her arrow. Reiner came moments after.
"Petra. By order of me I need you to get out. Leave. You're not welcome here."
"Whatever! I'll come back!" She sneered.
"Ok. Reiner?" He nodded.
"No allow me." Levi said picking up Petra and dragging her by her arm. He threw her over the fence. Hehehe.

TIME SKIP
"Thank you Levi. Is their anything I can do to repay you." I ask.
"Yeah. kiss me." He whispered in my ear. I looked shocked.
"W-what?!" I yelled.
"Nothing! Never mind!"
"Damn it! Levi you where sooo close!" An angry Isabel shouted emerging from a bush with Hanji and Farlan.
"Kiss! Kiss!" Hanji screeched. Levi cupped my face and pecked me on the lips. He kissed me! I-i-i don't know what to do!
"(Name)! You look like a tomato!" Hanji says laughing. Levi has me in his arms. I try to wiggle free but he tightened his grip.
"Awww. So KAWAII!!!" Hanji said.
"Y-yeah. Sure." I say. Levi lets go and leaves with Isabel and Farlan. He winks at me before he left. (Levi. Not Farlan,😂)
"(Name) and Levi sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
"Shut up Hanji!"

Levi's P.O.V.
"LEVI AND (NAME) SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
"Oi! Shut it Isabel!" I yelled.
"Ohhh. Don't insult his girlfriend!"
"Tch. She's not my girlfriend." I say.
"Yet." Farlan smirked.

To clear up confusion. Historia is still missing. Your still looking for her. When she does come into the story she's not gonna be queen.
BYE MY PRETTIES