HAPPY B-DAY LEVI! (Christmas Special)

IT'S LEVI'S BIRTHDAY! I got him the best gift ever! I thought Isabel and Farlan died buuuuut

FLASHBACK!
"(Name)?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Long time no see."
"Farlan?'' I ask, tears in my eyes. "How? This isn't possible! You di-"
"Actually, Petra tried to kill Isabel and I, but that weak bitch didn't stand a chance." He smirked. I smile but then get confused.
"'Tried'?" I asked. "Then where's Isabel?'' I hear fast footsteps running towards me from behind.
"Riiiiiight heeeeeeeere!" She screeched and jumped on my shoulders. The force caused us to fall on the ground. "I missed ya, big sis! Where's Levi?" I remembered tomorrow's his birthday.
"Hey guys? I think I know what to get Levi." Isabel and Farlan nod but look at my growing belly. Farlan scratches the nape of his neck.
"Wow (Name). You, uh, gain some weight?" He asked, awkwardly playing with his bangs.
"Oh yeah, about that."

PRESENT!
I run towards mine and Levi's room. I slam open the door and Levi looks at me with a confused expression.
"What is it? Have you been running?" He asks calmly but with a concerned voice. "You shouldn't be running if your pregnant." I roll my eyes.
"Yes, I've been running. And......HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" I yell dragging him into the ball room. Isabel and Farlan turn around to smile at him brightly. Levi looks at them speechless. He turns to me.
"H-How? I thought you guys died." Levi Ackerman. The strongest man alive, crying. He wipes away the tears from his eyes. I grab his shoulder.
"It's ok to cry sweetie." He looks to me, hugs all of us, tears streaming down his face. We hug back.

"Happy Birthday baby." I whisper to him. "I love you."
"We all do." Farlan chuckles. Levi sniffles and looks down to me.
"Thank you." He smiles a real smile. "(Name), I love you~"

BYE MY PRETTIES
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!