Disaster

YOUR P.O.V.
I see a man who I assume is Kenny Ackerman. I tremble with fear. Not for me but for my child. He looked at me then Levi. 'Kenny' smirked.
"Well,well,well. Levi! It's been so long! Oh. I see ya got yerself a girlfriend. Now what's a little runt like you doin with a girl like her? She imprisons people like you. And you went and got attached to her? That hurts. It hurts bad." Kenny snarled at Levi. Kenny's snarl disappeared and was replaced with a smile. An ugly one too. (-_- )
"I hear you got her pregnant? That'll make this even more entertaining." Kenny said pointing a gun and aiming it at my stomach. Levi and Kenny both make a move as the gun went off. It hit my shoulder since Levi pushed me and then he charges at Kenny. They both start fighting. All hell has been broken loose. And there's no stopping it.

LEVI'S P.O.V.
He's not gonna live to see another day! That's a promise! He's not gonna stop until (Name) is dead. I won't stop either.
"KEENNYYYYY!" I yelled at him as I throw my sword at him. He dodges it and aims to shoot me. I dodge it. Old man's lost his touch.
I can kill him easily. We start circling eachother.
"You really love her? Her. The damn shitty princess?" Kenny asked menacingly. I nod as I reach for my gun. I see Kenny reach for something behind him. We draw at the same time.
"NO!" I hear an angel yell. My angel.

YOUR P.O.V.
"NO!" I yelled out while jumping in between the two guns. I couldn't just stand around and let the love of my love die. I've put the entire kingdom on the line. I might die. The baby may be dead. But I can't let Levi die. I can't die. If I died Levi would be all alone! I can't die! I can't d-
"(NAME)! STAY AWAKE! STAY WITH ME! YOU! YOU DID THIS! DIE YOU EVIL BASTURD!" Levi screamed.

Then everything went black..........

BYE MY PRETTIES!