He was always there.

Levi. It was Levi all along. He helped me! I was scared of the man who killed Petra. Now? I trust him with all my soul. He could have killed me when I was a little girl! Petra was a cruel and unusual bitch. I shouldn't mourn the loss of her! But...she was still a human being. Who killed them. I think.
"What the hell are you doing?" Levi asked seeing that I was clutching his body as if I was about to fall.
"Y-you. It was you. You saved me when I was younger." I say tearing up. Levi nods.
"Maybe. You where in trouble so I helped. Wouldn't you?" He demanded blushing furiously. Tsundere af. Levi looked at me and smiled. SMILE? IS HE FUCKING SMILING?! I think to myself. Levi leaned over and kisses me on the lips. It's really a quick kiss but passionate at the same time. Levi pulled away from me and left the room. He just left. Hanji saw the whole thing and was shrieking like a monkey thats butt was set on fire. Oh,that's why he left. I think. I go in the direction he went. I found him on the balcony looking at the sky. Levi turned to me.
"You think they can see me? Isabel and Farlan?" Levi asked.
"Yeah. I bet they miss you." I say weakly. Levi nods.
"Why are you hiding your feelings?" I asked Levi. "Cry. Let it out. You must've been holding back tears for years. Let it out." I say hugging him. He began to sob into his arms. Wiping tears away for them to only come back. He was in pain. I love you too much. I think to myself. Levi stopped crying and picked me up bridal style and walked away with me towards my room. Let's just say the
night was 'interesting'

(INSERT LENNY FACE!)
BYE MY PRETTIES!
VOTE!