Coming for a killer!

It took months. We found the killer. Petra Ral. Waiting for the suprise? Me too. Armin and Historia are dating. (Ymir doesn't exist)

I'm too busy with finding Petra to care

I'm too busy with finding Petra to care. She's gone into hiding. I've sent all my assasins to search for Petra. I feel safe because I have Levi at my side. Levi's been a little distant since Isabel and Farlan's death.
"Levi?"
"Hmm?"
"Nevermind."
"(Name). Tell me." Levi demanded.
"Well. I just think it's my fault. If I was never born I wouldn't have met you. Petra wouldn't have gotten mad and killed them." I crying.
"(Name). If you'd never been born....I'd never have met the love of my life." Levi said looking away to hide his blush. "We'll find Petra. And you are gonna be queen in a month! You shouldn't worry about anything else."
"(Name)! It's Eren! Petra was found. SHE KILLED EREN AND ANNIE!" Mikasa said running through the door. No!
"Has she been captured?!" I demanded.
"Yes! She's in the cells awaiting trail."
"Ok. Let the judge sentence her to death!"
"(Name)?" Mikasa asked.
"Hmm?"
"May I kill her?"
"You can't. I promised Levi he could kill her. You may beat her up I suppose."
"*Sigh* Ok." With that she left. Bertoldht walked in the room.
"(Name). Annie is-"
"I know Bert,I know." He started to cry.
"I didn't get t-to tell h-her I loved h-her!" He sobbed. (Don't cry Berty!)
"I'm making a monument of Eren and Annie. Do you want to help?" I asked.
"Y-yeah. I have some pics of Annie and I."

TIME SKIP to Petra's death sentence.
"Petra Ral,I hearby sentence you to death. May the Lord have mercy on your soul!" I say.
"Levi. Mikasa. Proceed." Levi and Mikasa begin to beat Petra. She cries for it to stop. I could care less. About five minutes later Levi brings out an axe and swiftly chops Petra's head off. A gruesome sight. I feel like I want to throw up. Levi walks to me and hugged me sensing that something was wrong.
"Are you ok?" Levi asked.
"Y-you killed someone. I don't have a great history with death."
Flashback
"Mom?"
"Yes,(name)?"
"Why must I prepare to be a queen? Why do they expect me to be like you?"
"That? I could care less about you being like me! I want you to find love. With the right guy. Here's a word of advice: People who hide thier feelings usually care the most." She giggled. She was referring to my father. He seemed cruel but he was kind.
Bang! Bang!
"(Name)! Go to the saftey room! Stay there till I come to get you!" My mother cried running in the direction of the shots. I ran to the panic room. There was a boy at the door. He was in an oversized shirt with messy raven hair.
"Are you ok?"
Present.
It hit me. The boy who saved me was Levi!

BYE MY PRETTIES!