New King

Sorry pic is HOT! LOL. Story time!
After my coronation and marrige announcement, Levi wondered if it was possible to marry me without being a king. Answer: No.
"Ok. Fucking fine, you brat." Levi sassed at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Didn't you say you'd take 'the fucking crown' if it ment you would marry me?" I pouted. Levi nodded.
"I did say that." He replied.
"(NAAAAAAME)!" I hear Hanji screech. Levi groans.
"Yes Hanji?" I asked.
"When is Levi going to be crowned! It may turn you on! *eyebrow wiggle*" Hanji said wiggling her eyebrows. I choked a little as Levi's eyes widened.
"N-no Hanji!" I stammered.
"-_-" Was all Levi did so he wasn't a big help.
"Well, I suppose you should get ready to take the crown." I said, since it was almost time for his coronation. Levi nodded, kissed my forehead, and left to his room to change. Little did he know one of the 'joys' of being a royal was not much privacy.
"Oi! I can dress myself!" I heard Levi yell. Five seconds later a poor, frightened Connie ran out of Levi's room.
"Connie?" I called. He stopped running.
"Yes (name)?" He replied.
"Sorry for Levi's rudeness." I apologized. Connie shook his head.
"No. It's alright. He just reminds me of Shardis is all." (Shardis was the trainer in the Survey Corps. Ya know the tall bbald man with a beard.) I chuckled.
"Yes. I suppose. I remember when I found you Shardis was holding you by the ears and put you in jail. Gotta admit though, the man may be stern but he's a damn good cop." Connie nodded.
"So.....what's the gender?" He asked.
"I don't know Connie. I'm only a few weeks pregnant."
"No. Almost a month! Tommorow you'll be a month preggers!" He snickered. Reiner came out and chuckled. He heard it. Unfortunately, Levi did aswell.
"What the hell is going on?" Levi asked annoyed. He looked so handsome in his king outfit!

(❤❤❤❤sry)"What?" Levi asked, since I was staring

(❤❤❤❤sry)
"What?" Levi asked, since I was staring. I blush.
"N-nothing!" I yelled. Levi raised an eyebrow.
"Ah-huh. Sure. So when does the thing start." Levi grumbled.
"In a few minutes! Be patient. I know you want to get this over with but it's only two minutes." I say to him. "I need to go get ready." I change into my favorite dress. (I want this dress)

I rush to get to the throne room and sit next to Levi

I rush to get to the throne room and sit next to Levi. He looked nervous? I smile at him to try to comfort him.

TIMESKIP
Levi stood with his crown on his head. (Pic) He didn't look proud but just relieved. It was understandable considering the fact that he didn't want to be a king. He walked over to me and pecked me on the lips.
"Care to dance?" I asked.
"Sure." He said looking at my stomach. I smiled. We began waltzing around. I could see Armin and Historia blushing.
Tonight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

BYE MY PRETTIES