Thug.

I woke up in a crappy bed. It's falling apart! I see a man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and a young woman with red pigtails and sparkling green eyes.
"Oi! Levi! She's awake!" The man yelled. Levi appeared out of the nowhere with a plate of bread and some water. The man scowled at Levi and said: "That's no food for a guest! Let alone a princess!" He turns to me and smiles. "I'm Farlan Church and this is Isabel Magnolia." I nodded. I felt like crying. I want to go home. Isabel noticed that I was on the bridge of crying. Farlan left the room.
"Are you okay?" 
"N-no. I want to go home!" I sobbed.
"Levi! What did you say to her?!" She yelled at Levi.
"That she can't leave. I don't want her putting a price on my head."
"I won't!" I say. He looks at me with doubt in his eyes. Farlan appeared. He noticed me crying and punched Levi in the arm.
"Hey! No making the guest's cry!" He scolded him. He turned to me. "Are you ok?"
"No. Please! Take me home!" I begged.
"Well miss I can't do that. Levi decides that stuff. But me and Isabel both are here for you. Oh! Levi. I'm sure she won't put a price on your head. She's just to kind." He said changing his mind. I nodded. Levi sighed and knocked me out again.

TIME SKIP
I awoke in my bed. As if it was all a dream. But the bruise on my head where a fact that it wasn't. Well, at least they freed me. Today is the day I announced that the construction of the homes where finally finished.
"(Name)! Where were you?!" Mikasa said running through the door. "Did that migit do this?! He'll pay! I'll tell all the assasins and-"
"Mikasa. I am ok. He let me go. He's kind of heart."
"(Name)! He did this?! The shorty?! I'll murder his ass!" Eren screamed at the top of his lungs. I sighed as All my assasins came to my room each wanted to kill him but I told them not to.

Levi's P.O.V.
"Did that migit do this?!" A brat yelled. "HE'LL PAY! I'LL TELL THE ASSASSINS AND-"
"Mikasa. I am ok. He let me go. He's kind of heart." She said. Huh. Cute. Wait! What the hell am I thinking?! I left.
"Oi! What are you 2 staring at?" I yelled at Isabel and Farlan.
"Did you have fun spying on your girlfriend~?" Farlan asked.
"Levi-aneki has a crush~!" Isabel shouted. I groaned.
"Will you 2 shut up? I was making sure that she wouldn't tell and she didn't. She even called me 'Kind of heart'." They both squealed. This is a first time for Farlan but not for Isabel.

Your P.O.V.
Yay! It's finished! The orphanage for the children is completely finished! I shall host a ball! Levi,Farlan and Isabel.....they can come to! IDC if they kidnapped me! They let me go! I can be their friends!

BYE MY PRETTIES