"Oh she had fun alright. She thought it was absolutely hilarious when she had me running after her trying to get my phone. I'm telling you, we should consider putting her on some track team or summat; for someone her age, she's as fast as lighting." I commented, tickling my baby's feet when I sat down next to her and her Mum on our unmade hotel bed.

"Did you hear what Daddy said about you, kitty? He's being so silly!" Alexandra gasped playfully, helping Scarlett stand in between us, gripping onto her Mum's shoulders when she began to jump on the bed.

"You see what I'm telling you? She's a complete monkey!" I chuckled, my eyes fixed on my daughter's bouncing body, her chubby face flushed from her innocent and precious laughter.

I moved to sit closer to Alex, wrapping my left arm around her waist to pull her flush to my side, our girl standing in between her Mum's legs as she continued to move her little bum to her tiny hearts content.

"I was thinking about going out to grab some ice cream with Adam and his family before sound check in a couple of hours. There's a little ice cream parlour a few blocks down from here. What do you think, baby girl?" I inquired from my fiancée who had her attention focused on our baby who was now cuddled to her Mum, her tiny cheek resting over her heart contently.

"I was just going to suggest we do that before we left New York, actually. You literally read my mind." Alex laughed, rubbing her hands up and down Scarlett's back as she more than likely tried to put her down for her midday nap.

"Did I really?" I chuckled, nuzzling my nose against her neck as I left a kiss to her sweet spot. Alex nodded her head simply, lulling it to the side to give me more space to tease her skin.

"I'll text Adam now then and tell him we can go after Scar's woken up from her nap, yeah? That gives us some time to rest if we wanted to as well." I voiced, planting a final kiss to Alex's neck before straightening up my posture and reaching for my phone to disconnect it from its charger.

"Okay, that sounds good. I'm going to just let her wake up on her own time cus you know how grumpy she gets when we wake her up." Alex murmured as she stood up from our bed and walked toward our girl's play pen to lay her down for her nap.

After texting Adam and telling him I'd let him know when Scarlett was awake, I locked my phone and placed it back on the night stand before focusing my attention on my gorgeous fiancée who had managed to straddled my lower stomach without as much of a peep for me to notice.

"Hi there." I smirked, settling my hands on her thighs, where I squeezed the skin teasingly.

"I'm tired, so don't you even dare. Besides, we can't do much with our baby sleeping not even a foot away from us." Alexandra tsked, falling to lay on my chest with her chin resting on top of her hands. I rolled my eyes playfully, scoffing jokingly, which in turn got me a nudge to my side.

"Fine, we can take a nap then. However, I can't promise you I won't grab your bum."

"Go to sleep, Harold.

♥️ Liked by harrystyles, 1d

♥️ Liked by harrystyles, 1d.updates, and 481,399 others

alexs94 Moments after this was taken, Spike decided he liked my ice cream better. 🌈
View all 5,103 comments

chasm.updates this is too cute 💜
emiozmen auntie of the year 🏅❤️

updates this is too cute 💜emiozmen auntie of the year 🏅❤️

♥️ Liked by harry_lambert, clareuchima, and 7,321 others

emiozmen teenagers 🙄
View all 63 comments

adamprendergast ❤️❤️❤️
alexs94 Silver is just about done with her bother's antics 😂