When Channing hears me coming he looks up and freezes, Emerson looks up and her eyes widen.

I look at Channing my gaze dark, "Avery is looking for you."

He looks down at Emerson and she steps out of his grip, "Go. I'm fine."

He glares at me as he walks past, shoving at my shoulder.

Emerson leans against the brick wall as two men come out of the bar, seperating us, "Well look at you. You hot little thing."

She gives them a nasty look as I clear my throat, "Get lost."

The men take a look at me and walk off. Emerson looks up, "I thought I told you I didn't want help."

She slurs her words and I shake my head, "I didn't listen. What was Channing saying to you Emerson?"

She looks nauseated at the thought and holds her head, "I don't wanna talk about it with ooo."

She leans back against the brick wall as she holds her stomach. I walk over and wrap my arms around her, leading her to the bench across from us. She partially kneels on the bench as she starts throwing up into the garbage can. I hold her hair back with one hand and keep her steadied with an arm around her waist.

When I rub her stomach I notice how short her dress is, it hit right under her perfectly shaped ass. The material hung to her every curve, and her entire back was bare except for the lace. I could even see where she wasn't wearing a bra, again. The lace moved just enough to where when I was standing behind her I could see her creamy skin.

She had me rock hard and at attention. When she goes to stand up I pull her back against me, "Let's get you home," I murmur in her ear.

She groans and nods a little.

After getting a cab, because I had ridden with my brother I pull her into my lap. I hold her and rub her back as the cabbie drives. He gives me a smirk and says, "Picked a good one eh?"

I give him a hard look, "Just keep your eyes on the road."

Emerson looks up at me and goes to sit up, I shake my head, "No, no. Keep your head down, it'll help with your nausea baby." She buries her face in my neck with a sigh and I stoke her hair, "Just sleep Em."

When I've carried her inside to my house she sighs a little, I carry her to my room and lay her on my bed, she peeks up at me with a frown, "Why am I in your room?"

I lean over her and tilt her chin up, "I don't want you dealing with Avery and my brother in the morning. You can stay here with me. You'll be fine baby."

She nods slightly and I ask, "Can you stand up?"

She nods and stands with some help from me. She meets my eyes in the mirror when I ask, "How does this dress come off?"

She bites her lip, "Over my head."

I internally groan, "Do you need help?"

She frowns and nods slightly as she slips off her heels. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a t-shirt for her, when I turn back around she's biting her lip, "Turn around," I murmur.

She turns and I step up behind her, gripping the ends of her dress I help her pull it up and over her head. As she works it off she moves her legs a little, causing her ass to sway, her very bare ass. All she had on was a thong. It was black and as I graze my eyes over her perfect shoulder blades and help her pull the dress off her arms I see the black lace of the thong in front. Her breasts were held up with the backless shelf bra. They looked inviting.

As I hand her the t-shirt I grip her waist, "Good fucking God Emerson," I groan.

She giggle slightly and wiggles against me, "Something bothering you?"