Ch. 21 Let's be strong

Start from the beginning

I suddenly felt his tongue also leaving a trail down my neck behind each kiss he made.

I ran my fingers through his hair, loving the texture of it and how soft it was.

It was definitely something I could see myself doing over and over again.

He stopped attacking my neck and left kisses all over my face which got a giggle from me.

"There we go, I know you're stress but I want to be here to take the stress away from you and replacing it with other things okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Okay," I said and he pressed his lips on mine, I felt his tongue brush my lips and I let out a moan as I gave him entrance.

His tongue started attacking my tongue and I heard him groaned as I pulled his head closer to me.

If it wasn't for us having to breathe, I don't think we would have stopped kissing at all what's so ever.

He stared at me, pressing a kiss on my nose which caused my eyes to widen at the cute gesture which got a chuckle from him.

"You're the most adorable beauty ever, you know that." He said giving me a serious look.

I held my breath watching him, Chris is a very handsome man. Anyone in their right mind could see that, heck even if someone wasn't in there right mind I'm sure they would be able to notice that too.

"You know if you keep saying things like that it's just going to make not want to leave your side and cling on to you," I said with a smile on my face, poking his chest.

"That's good, who said I wanted you to leave my side at all? I want you right here, where I can see you, kiss you, protect you and show you how special you're." He said getting off the bed, he brought his hand as he stared at me.

"Shall we go get ready?" He said and I took his hand as he led us to the bathroom.

After we took the shower which consisted of making out and playing around the water, we got dress and headed outside towards his car.

I was walking next to him but I analyze my surroundings because I didn't want anything popping out of nowhere.

I didn't want that monster popping out of anywhere but I had a feeling he wouldn't show himself yet, after all, he wanted to see if his plan would fall through.

Us going to the station and meeting the other victims.

Chris held the door open for me and I got in, he closed the door and headed towards the driver side to get in.

As he got in he made sure I was comfortable and drove away.

"I'm going to be there okay, I can feel how nervous you're. You don't have to be scared okay." He said in a soft voice and I nodded my head.

I moved to grab the hand he wasn't using to drive and I felt him squeeze my hand bringing it up to his lips and giving it a kiss.

"You know when we go back home, I can cook you something to eat." He said and I raised a brow at him with my mouth dropped open.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah, I picked up some skills from one of my brothers." He said and I smiled.

"I can't wait to taste what you have planned," I said and he squeezes my hand again but the next words he said, had my heart beating.

"I can't wait to taste you and finish everything that was started last night." He said as my face got heated.