"Get off of me" she growled at me as she spun around. Anger bubbled up inside of me. Nobody says no to me. "Oh, c'mon goddess, I'm just trying to have a little fun," I retorted. Bad idea, she was even angrier as she stalked past me and down the stairs. I couldn't help but follow her, she had me wrapped around her finger and didn't even know. Hell, I barely even knew it.

The sound of footsteps snapped me out of my trance and I moved with lightning speed to keep her quiet. I couldn't let anyone know I'd taken the goddess up to the forbidden tower, or I would be a goner for sure. I bolted down the stairs and clasped my hands over her mouth and body to silence Luna. She looked up at me in terror, but I tried to give her a polite smile and held up a finger to my lips. I heard Maxwell approaching and wondering aloud where the goddess is. Wouldn't he like to know. Ha. I smirked into Luna's hair and breathed in her sweet scent.

After Maxwell's footsteps disappeared, I released Luna from my grip. She looked so beautiful as she turned to face me with her wide, emerald eyes gazing back into mine. She stepped away from me, but my body involuntarily moved forward until her back touched the wall. I kissed her hand as I said, "You know, we would make sparks fly if you let me kiss you.. The mouth holds the most powerful magick". "Nn-no" she stammered. Ugh, I really shouldn't be doing this. "Fair enough," I told her as I stepped back, missing the heat of her body already. "But just know this, I will not give up the fight until you're mine." and with that, I turned and started to walk away, cursing myself in my head for doing such outrageous things. It's just... I've never really had people refuse me like that before.

My memories skimmed over the conversation we had and settled on the last thing I said, "There have been women up here since then". Oh, goddess WHAT was I thinking? It was only the previous Goddess and Kairi. What have I done? I always know what to say to women. Always. I rubbed on my face in shame of treating the girl I admire like that.

Just as soon as it had started, the memory faded away. Luna, I should have realized earlier.. I thought about the feeling I had when she kissed me. "That's it." I told myself, "I need to find her." I stood up resolutely and tried to recall which door Kailani emerged from. Pacing the room, I realized it was out toward Lunas room, so I decided to start my search in the last place I remember being. As I walked a flashback dislodged itself from the vault of forgotten memories in my mind. It was when the first goddess was still ruling, Maxwell had come to me to ask my thoughts on something. "There's something strange going on." Maxwell stated bluntly as he closed the door quietly behind him. "I can usually see most of what is going to happen in the future, but there's this... "he hesitated, seeming to be unsure of something. "Well, I'm not really sure what to call it. A blank spot I suppose? Anyway, there's a huge blank spot after a couple years in Kailani's future. I've never seen anything like this before, I can't see anything past that point. It's like the rest of his life is a blur.."

I shook my head, the memory had me thinking. Had he acquired some sort of dark power to be able to block Maxwell from seeing his future? As time went on, he wasn't able to see anyone else's that was close to him after that couple of years. Ugh and I thought that bastard was on our side. Never mind that, I must find Luna.

I had arrived at the place I'd met Kailani however long ago that was. He definitely came from the left. I looked toward the left, it was the west wing. Right? ..Maybe it was the east wing? I looked to the right. This is hopeless. I hung my head in defeat. No. I will not give up on Luna. Even if she isn't willing to be mine, I can't give up on her. "Think Julius, think!" I told myself aloud, clutching my head in my hands. "What door did he emerge from?!" I cried, grasping my head tighter as if it would help me to remember.