69⇢first relapse

Começar do início

Mark tries his best to help him up on his feet but Jinyoung still haven't regained the strength he had earlier.

"Get your hands off me."

Jaebum repeats the same thing on loop as he struggles violently to get out of their vice like grip but despite of all the efforts he gets dragged towards the main entrance.

Jimin is dumbfounded once again. He didn't see it coming.

"What...what are you going to do with him appa?" he squeaks.

"Stay out of it boy. Go back to your room," Jihoon growls moving past Jinyoung who is still folded over like crumpled paper on the floor.

But Jimin doesn't go anywhere and Jihoon forgets to repeat himself as the situation escalates.

"Please, don't hurt him. Please...", Jinyoung croaks in vain as his pleading gets neglected.

This was a mistake, he thinks. Maybe Mark had good intentions by bringing them back to civilization but Jinyoung feels he was better off at that abandoned farmhouse, on the tattered couch making love to his boyfriend and surviving on cups of ramen. This is exactly why he didn't want to come back. He knew his father but naive old Mark didn't. They just traded the involvement of cops in exchange of his father's wrath.

Jinyoung is clueless and scared, not for himself but for Jaebum. He knows Jaebum has not been in a great shape post his work space accident and he just might consider whipping out the rifles from the guard's back and shooting them with it if they hurt Jaebum.

Then one of the security guard actually ends up slapping Jaebum left and right and thats when Jinyoung completely loses his shit. He shoots out of Mark's grip, bubbling with sudden burst of energy and starts to wrestle Jaebum back to safety. Mark finally comes back to his senses and upon realizing that Jinyoung won't manage to do the deed alone, he takes a chance of the third guard's lack of attention. He ends up stealing the baton attached to the security's guards side and hits the brute man square over his head.

One down, two more to go.

The whole chaos is so intense and maddening that neighbors stream out of their homes, sipping their evening tea in fine china wares to witness the drama.

Jinyoung screams and shouts, struggles and scratches at the guards blindly. Jaebum is slowly loosing his strength after battling hard and he goes limp when one of the guards follow the motion of Jihoon's eyes and hit Jaebum behind his neck with a heavy punch.

Jimin jumps into the action as well as Jinyoung shouts in pure horror.

"Fuck...stop...I said stop...stop hurting him...I swear I will..."

"You will what, huh? Is there anything left for you to do? Haven't you done enough to ruin your own life and my years of reputation?," Jihoon speaks or more appropriately, scoffs while wiping his face with a handkerchief as he commands the security guards again. "Why are you looking at my face idiot? Didn't I tell you to throw this garbage out of my property?"

"Please appa, stop. This is too much," Jimin's shaky voice supports his hyung as well.

Mark is busy trying to fight the second guard but his lithe frame gets kicked away easily and then Jinyoung is left alone to fight his own battle.

He has never felt this helpless. Watching Jaebum's eyes slowly closing in front of him becomes unbearable. And then Jinyoung recalls that he possesses the ability to play with words and manipulate people.

He is Park Jihoon's son after all.

"I'll leave him. I swear I won't ever contact Jaebum again. Just let him go and don't hurt him. Please just don't do anything to him."

Its a well woven lie and as expected Jihoon sees through it.

"I have seen enough dramatic shit in my life son. People keep leaving the ones they love for the sake of greater good. But as long as you stay around boys like him, you don't have a future, certainly not as a Park," Jihoon grips his walking stick hard, his voice sounds gruffer.

Mark and Jimin huddle together once again becoming spectators.

Jinyoung thinks, tries to ignore his physical pain caused by the man he is trying to reason with.

"I'll do anything you want me to do, anything. But let him go right now. He is not well, okay? You don't wanna kill a boy in your compound at this age right? What will a charge of murder do to your remainder of reputation?" Jinyoung speaks as the guards abruptly let go of Jaebum and he slumps into his arms.

He wasn't quiet conscious.

"Is that so? My son is actually going to do something according to what he is told? For the boy he think he loves? Very well then. If this is how it's going to be then so be it."

He motions for the security guards to leave and close the door behind them. Jinyoung puts Jaebum's head on his lap, caressing his forehead lovingly and wiping the sweat from his brows.

"Now listen to me carefully because I won't repeat myself. I don't give a damn about your idiotic infatuation with men because starting from today, the only men you will be interacting with will be the ones working in our company, that too under strict surveillance. And if I ever find you engaging with anyone intimately, you better pray for what happens after that. You are not going to leave the compound without any valid reason or my permission. And this Jaebum, I will make sure I don't find him loitering around a ten mile radius of this place. You hear me boy?"

It was a lot to take but Jinyoung processed it eventually. He'll figure his way out just like always but for then, agreeing with his father was the best option.

"Okay. As you wish. But for once, just..." he doesn't know how long of a separation will it be this time so he decides to do it anyway.

He leans down, presses his lips to Jaebum's as the unconscious boy trembles a little bit. Jinyoung hears a disgusted snicker and he mumbles against Jaebum's mouth.

"Sorry."

-