adventure

After the cast started filming season 3, life went by in a blur for Lili and Cole. They had done so much already, comic con, the teen choice awards, Cole's birthday, her partnership with dermalogica and photo shoots. They were shooting episode 6 today and luckily they were almost done. "Lili they need you in makeup." Cami said walking past me from the trailer. "Okay thanks Cami." I smiled gratefully and walked towards the trailer. I walked past KJ and Luke who smiled at me as well before heading to film at the Andrews house.

I went to makeup and immediately lit up. My love Cole was in my chair waiting for me. He'd been away on a shoot for a week and it was his way of surprising me. She ran up to him after he stood up and embraced him tightly breathing in his scent of cigarettes and my favorite lotion of his. "I missed you." I whispered to him still muffled in his chest. He lifted my chin up and quickly gave me a kiss before I put my head on his chest again. We got so caught up in the moment we didn't see Roberto come in. "Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we brought the Jeep out for you. Have fun!"

I looked up at Cole slightly confused and he smiled. "I'm taking you on an adventure."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand. We walked out to the parking lot and suddenly he stopped and looked at me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too my love." I replied back. The rest of the ride was a comfortable silence with me watching the surroundings trying to figure out where we were going. Finally after about an hour I started to get drowsy. Just in case Coles feelings would be hurt, I fought to keep them open even though I had been filming since one in the morning.

Cole soon noticed and chuckled softly. "Love, stop trying to force your eyes to stay open. Go to sleep, it'll be a little while longer anyways. I frowned. "But I can't sleep without..." I trailed off suddenly embarrassed. Cole smiled and knew what I was talking about. "I know love, but since I can't hold you and let you hold the bottom of my shirt for comfort, will my hand do?" He asked offering it to me while glancing at me quickly. I nodded and smiled grabbing his hand. And just like that sleep overcame me.

When we got there, I found that I was still very tired. "How long are we here babe?" I asked quietly. "Roberto gave us 3 days off. So we are enjoying whistler for a couple days. You surprised?"

I nodded smiling but still tired. "Since we have three days, I figured we could go into our hotel room and sleep all day. In fact I planned it."

"Really?" He nodded and led me to our hotel room. It was a big room with a huge king bed. I laid down and before joining me, Cole grabbed one of the blankets from home. He always remembered to bring it anywhere we went overnight because of my anxiety. New places didn't really help it so when I first told him, he came up with the idea to make hotel rooms feel as at home as possible. So he draped it over the two of us and brought me into his chest. As I was drifting off to sleep he began to draw circles on my back. This made it even easier.

I woke up around four and found the space next to me empty. It was still warm so he had gotten up recently. "Hey." Cole greeted seeing me sit up. "Hi." I replied quietly. I was so sleepy before I hadn't had a chance to really enjoy the view. I got up and got Cole's camera and dragged him outside our balcony. We followed the pathway and ended up feeling like we were in the clouds. I got my phone out and snapped a picture before putting it away and joining him. "So what do you think?" He asked me.

"I love it. Thank you for this. I gotta ask though, how'd you know to do this trip now?"

"I could see it in your eyes. The exaustion fading into.."

"Into what?" I asked nervously. He sighed. While never breaking eye contact, he sat me down with him and then rolled up my sleeve. Gently he stroked his fingers along my wrist. He knew the cuts well. He'd done them when he was younger. They fade though because they weren't with the razor. "Love..i thought these were getting better. What happened?" He asked while pulling me into his arms.

"I don't know Cole. I just..I couldn't take it. I felt like I was going to explode I was so anxious. That's why this trip, I needed sleep."

Suddenly Cole cut my rambling off with a kiss. "Talk to me next time okay? I love you, and your body too much to let anything happen to you. Your the best thing that ever happened to me."

"You really mean that?" I asked doubtfully. "Duh! You are beautiful." He began to kiss me and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Babe are we really going to do this here? In front of everyone?"

"There's no one here. Just you, me and whatever animals decide to watch." That made me shoot up. "Animals? Like big ones?" I panicked.

"Hey hey, your okay. It was a joke. I'm sorry." He said sincerely. To make up for it he picked me up and attacked me with kisses making me giggle and scream all the way back to our room. Once in there he shut the balcony door and closed the blinds. "Mr. Sprouse, what has gotten into you?"

"Oh nothing yet, I'm about to get into you though Ms. Reinhart. Take your clothes off so I can see you." I did what he said and he immediately jumped onto the bed with me and hovered over me. We ended up doing it twice before we were exhausted and decided to sleep again. "You were amazing." He whispered raspily to me. I turned over and kissed him lightly. "Thank you for this. I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." I heard come from him as I drifted off to sleep safely in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~
hey hey! sorry for the inactivity. school started up again and it's been crazy. Anyways, leave requests if you want.
💛Olivia

published: 8/29/18
reads: 66
votes: 2