65 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁

Start from the beginning

"I'll deal with you later." He muttered, before turning to Riley.

                  » » »

"Tae."

"Hm." Taehyung barely replied. He was focused on the pain of his injured leg. Him and Jungkook have been walking for miles now, with no breaks.

"I need to tell you something that happened yesterday."

"Go for it."

Jungkook gulped, not knowing how to explain himself. "Uh, so I was talking to El's mom yesterday, and you know, we started talking about her engagement and stuff."

"What are you getting to?" Taehyung asked, impatiently.

"Somehow, by giving my opinion on their engagement, she thinks I like El."

Taehyung raised his brows."What was your opinion on it?"

Jungkook sighed. "You already know how I feel about Jimin. I just don't think he's right for her."

"Describe someone who'd be right for her." Taehyung asked, knowing where this would lead to.

Jungkook started to think. "Someone that cares for her, is always by her side, makes her happy, let's her know how beautiful she is, and someone who treats her like a princess."

"Did you just describe yourself?" Taehyung raised his brow.

Jungkook quickly shook his head. "Of course not. Listen, I've already told everyone, I don't like her in that way."

"So tell me how Jimin fits any of those descriptions."

"That's the problem." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "He doesn't."

"You're telling me he doesn't care for her? Do you remember when he cried for months while he thought she was dead?" Taehyung explained.

"How'd you know about that?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"I was in the same hospital room as Hoseok." Taehyung casually answered.

"Oh." Jungkook let his head hand low. He slowly looked up. "I guess he does care about her."

"What about how he's always by her side? He never let's her leave his site. Hell, he almost got executed by his own people sneaking around just to see her for a couple of brief minutes."

Jungkook sighed. "Yeah."

"How often do you see her sad around him? She's constantly smiling whenever she's with him. He knows just the perfect way to make her laugh when she's having a bad day."

Jungkook listens to Taehyung words. He didn't say anything. Instead, he looked back to those times, realizing what he was saying was true.

"I remember the day El told me she felt something for him. It was before they started dating, or even confessed anything to each other." Taehyung smiled while thinking about the memories. "I asked her why she suddenly felt something, and she said it was the first time he called her beautiful."

Jungkook was speechless. He knew he was wrong for trying to mess their relationship up.

"And you see that diamond ring on her finger. That, right there, is him treating her like a princess."

Jungkook closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath. Taehyung watched as a tear fell onto his cheek. He smiled, knowing Jungkook finally understood.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi lovelies.
I hope you all
enjoy todays update
even though it's
shorter than usual.

Let's just
talk about the
comeback.
Everything was
perfect.

The music video
was perfect.
The album in
general is just
beautiful.