65 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁

Start from the beginning

"Riley, and please don't hit me with the stick again." He fearfully added afterwards. Jimin chuckled, proud of what he's done.

"Wait, Riley?" I lifted his head by his hair, making sure it was really him. I bit my lip, regretting the pain we, actually Jimin, put him through.

He stood on his feet, rubbing his back as he gritted his teeth together. Jimin had a smug look on his face. I was waiting for the second they'd make eye contact and fight each other, but I guess Riley was more humble than that.

"What are you doing here?" I patted the dirt off his clothes.

He cleared his throat. "I was here to save you two, but I guess I'll be returning with one only."

Jimin stood off the bed, aggressively pushing the chair from his way. "You have five seconds to get your crippled ass out of here, or I'll send them back a dead corpse."

My mouth was slightly parted as nudged Jimin in the ribs. He can be a real asshole sometimes, if not all the time.

Riley raised his brows. "You seem like you don't want to be saved."

"And you seem like someone paid you a hell of a lot of money for doing this." Jimin glared at the him.

Riley emptied his pockets, lifting his hands. "Nope, I'm still just as poor as I first was."

"You were never poor you bastard. You worked at the lab with that old bastard."

Riley's eyes brightened as if he just got a new idea. "Speaking of that old bastard, we need to see him."

"Why the hell would I want to see him? He tries to kill me everytime he sees me."

I pouted, rubbing his shoulder. You'd think he'd be bothered with this many people despising him, but he generally gives no fucks.

"We need medicine for Valentina, and all the people injured in the explosion." Riley explained.

"Seems like it's for Valentina and, oh, those other people." Jimin crossed his arms. His sarcasm was harsh when he wanted it to be.

"Do you think he'll actaully hand the medicine over to you, just like that?" I interrupted.

Riley shook his head. "Not likely. He's a difficult man to deal with."

"He gave me poison for free." Jimin mumbled, in a mocking tone.

Riley rolled his eyes. "He probably thought you were dumb enough to drink it."

Jimin shoved his chest back to the wall, slightly lifting him by his shirt. Meanwhile, I sat aside, laying my head in my palm, knowing this would've had to occur at some point.

"Listen you shit. You're lucky I didn't throw your ass in behind bars. I could have you hung in just a day." Jimin harshly threatened.

Riley raised his brow. "What are you gonna have me hung for? Breathing..?"

"That's an option, I'd you prefer that."

"Jimin, let him go." I always try talking to him before interfering. If it doesn't work, a slap will usually do it.

"Stay out of this El. Go paint your nails or something."

I pushed his shoulder so he was facing me, and left a stinging red mark on his cheek. Riley bit his lip, trying not let out the laugh he was holding in. Jimin looked unfazed. I couldn't tell whether he was angry, shocked, nothing..

"I wasn't going to result to physical violence, but you gave me no choice." I said, trying to catch my breath.

I held eye contact with him as I moved to the side. I don't know how to explain the look he was giving me, but it was definitely only used during sex.