He's jealous.

He's angry.

He's irate!

Yes, I got that from The Office Season 5, Episode 7. Hey! Don't look at me like that. Its a good show! This is a judge free zone, Everdale! But anyway, you can see it in his eyes that Walker's pissed off. And Locksworth is like 'ion give a fuck bout this fuckboi' and pays him zero attention. So they go to the Pool, holding hands. That's right. You heard me: holding. hands. They get their blood in the water and- oh yeah, remind me to give Selene a knife cause she totally cut her palm with a claw. It's badass but we can't look like we don't have resources.

And the anticipation is real. I mean, I knew it was impossible since you know... Walker won't just die but for some weird reason, I was holding my breath too. The water turned red being the little shit it is and as disappointing as it was, the development after wasn't. So we all left and everything and Alpha stayed at the Capital until a few days later. It was the day of the Gala where shit went down. My weave was snatched. It just flew the fuck away. So Selene came out there looking fine as heck and everybody was looking. She's showing these fuckers what it means to be an Alpha when a crusty ass boy who I think is Chancellor Williams' nephew started talking to her. Walker was there too, but no one cares about him. He is irrelevant. Guess he didn't get the memo cause next thing we know, he's about to march over there and rip the nephew away but then..."

Noah takes a huge breath in,

"BOOM, Locksworth showed up. He's looking sharp and fuckable, like a three course meal for our Alpha. He's looking around the crowd, looking for a specific person and then he sees Selene. It's like the world just stopped for them. I swear I saw glitter and shit when their eyes connected. He walks over to her, they talk, he hands her a drink, next thing you know they're on the dance floor getting frisky. His hand is on her thigh, her leg is around his waist and  I swear they kissed like a thousand times but not on the lips cause I guess teasing is a kink or something. They looked so good together. Everyone thinks so too. Soon enough they stop dancing. We go home but before we do, according to Alpha, Walker being the villain he is had to say something along the lines of 'you my mate, you no go to other men. you mine.' and then Alpha was like 'shut your bitch ass up and leave me the fuck alone you selfish, sister-fucking, traitorous, no good mate'.

After that, Hestia made it a point to make a visit which I don't really know about then out of nowhere Alpha Locksworth is here with Chancellor Williams. He goes looking for Alpha and then I notice he was gone for like twenty minutes so I go looking for him and when I open the door they were full on making out. Therefore the text I sent you about Alpha being eaten was justified . I dip real fast not really wanting to see the process of pup making right in front of me, complain to Meredith and then here you are."

Isaac stares at Noah.

I stare at Noah.

Meredith stares at Noah.

Mailia stares at Noah.

And then silence.

"You forgot the part where Alpha Locksworth sent her flowers."

Mailia pitches in. Noah snaps his fingers, pointing at Mailia with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Oh damn, you're right. Good catch, Mailia."