haechan; imagine

i've been so busy lately that i missed nct dream's latest vlive

***

haechan meddled with his pencil as he waited for the clock to strike twelve. it was math, one of his most hated, despised and unwanted subjects. as usual the time was running slow and steady, minutes turn into days, when you're bored

RING RING RING

"finally," he lowered his voice as he spoke in relief. he quickly rushed out of the room, leaving everyone behind. he was practically running for his life, bumping into everyone who was in his way of escape and was almost out when...

"lee donghyuck!," shouted the school president, na y/n.

haechan groaned in annoyance, he was so close yet so far. he can finally kiss his freedom goodbye. he turned around facing a girl five inches smaller than him, that was about to explode in anger,

"it's haechan, not donghyuck," he corrected while rolling his eyes.

you furrowed her brows "i prefer donghyuck, mr. lee."

he scoffed at her statement. she's lucky her brother jaemin is one of his friendsand she's the school president.

"you violated a school rule," you took out your pen and notepad that was in your pocket "no running in the hallway."

haechan faked a smile "can you let this one slip?"

you raised a brow and laughed at him, as if he was telling a hilarious joke.

"no," you patted him on the back, trying to remove the tears of laughter that haechan just caused "but nice try though."

he hates every inch of na y/n's exsistance, but what he hates the most is the fact that he has a crush on the girl that gives him detention every week.

"i want to go home early," he pouted, giving her the puppy eyes, hoping that she might lay loose on him this time.

you narrowed your eyes "if you don't want to stay in detention for atleast five hours, you better shut up."

she handed him the detention slip, before turning around and leaving him alone.

"that girl is-," he got cut off by jaemin entering the scene just to ruffle this hair.

what a good timing

"detention again?"

"oh no, a date," he sarcastically replied.

"your face said it all," he calmly uttered. jaemin is the total opposite of y/n, the change is drastic.

haechan sigh "i gotta go."

jaemin shook his head in disappointment "first jeno, now haechan why is everyone in detention."

you entered the classroom where students from all grade is held for detention, but only three were there jeno, haechan and jaemin.

"why are you here?" you questioned your brother , the only person that isn't supposed to be there.

he smiled "can't i hangout with my friends."

"oh you have friends?"

you heard laughter among those other two, that was being held in. you admit that it was pretty funny roasting your brother like that, but he totally deserved it.

jaemin looked at you annoyed "yah! i'm 15 minutes older than you."

you rolled your eyes as you grabbed the seat beside you "i don't care, you're not supposed to be here, deal with it."

this day just couldn't get worse. you were stressed, like mark handling nct dream. first of all you caught jeno pushing the buttons of the vending machine for no good reason, while you saw haechan running down the hallway heading towards the exit and now your brother wanting to hangout with his so called 'friends' during detention.

"it's against school rules," you added to your statement.

he raised his hands in defeat "fine, but before i do, open that envelope on the desk."

you looked around and spotted the pink letter, without hesitation you opened it, to get get it over with, whatever he wanted you to do.

dear y/n,

my love for you is as vast as the pacific ocean. they might think i'm crazy cause i love beautiful girl like you but i don't care because i want to confess my feelings for you.

xoxo lee donghyuck

haechan hid his blushing face behind the book, he was cringing cause of the letter he wrote for you, let's jsut say it's too sweet that it gave him diabetes.

"jaemin helped you didn't he?"

you raised a brow, it was obvious. haechan ain't cheesy, he's very very sassy and no way did that guy write such letter of affection.

"yeah he did," he said as he removed the book away from his glorious face " but i did confess my feelings so it's good."

haechan smirked "maybe we can ditch this prison cell and go out on a date?"

***

y'all ready for the comeback of the century... mark with black hair got me shook plus chenle rocking the green hair got me kunfused.