renjun; imagine

Okay let's start

***

"gosh, i'm gonna fail," you groaned, as you ruffled your hair in frustration.

you were one of those students that are good in every subject there is, except for one korean. and guess what, you live in korea, so you have to bare with it.

"okay y/n chill," your friend patted your back trying to comfort you, and it wasn't really working.

you furrowed your brows "you're fluent at it."

"yes, and i had help," she told with a bright smile "someone tutored me."

you narrowed your eyes at her, it does make sense since she just started to learn korean just a few months ago, this tutor of hers must be a miracle worker.

"and who is your tutor?," you questioned your friend, who's smile was now beyond her face.

"nct dream," she squealed in excitement, about to faint to the ground.

you raised an eyebrow at her "all of them?"

"i wish," she sigh giving you a sad expression "but no, only mark."

you giggled at her cute face, she should be thankful that mark actually agreed to this. it's almost too good to be true that the school's student council, aka nct dream helped her out.

"i'll tell them, that you need help in korean," she smirked at you

"except renjun," you warned her "i heard he almost choked chenle for not pronouncing the words correctly."

she laughed at your comment, making you laugh as well. it was like she was high on laughing gas or something.

she stopped and changed her hilarious face into a serious one "this is no laughing matter, renjun can kill."

you placed your bag underneath your desk, while arranging your items on your old desk.

suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. then you hurriedly placed everything in order before facing that person.

"yes may i help yo-," you got up and raised your head.

"I heard you need an english tutor," renjun smiled.

"um... yeah right."

he laughed "why are you so nervous?"

you choked chenle that's why

"i don't know but yeah."

he ruffled your hair and told "don't worry i'll help you with your korean."

"we'll start tomorrow."

***

to be continued...

Lmao i just saw this one pending so i need to make a part 2