jisung; imagine

***

Jisung's POV

I saw her again, she's so pretty, actually the best word that describes her is perfect. I don't know if I should confess though, we both aren't in good terms. She notices me everyday, but it isn't in a good way. Well, you see I didn't fall for just anyone, but instead I fell in love with my bully.

***

"Oh, who do we have here?." your friend smirked. You looked at him in disgust, Park Jisung. He's the weirdest guy in school, very nerdy and annoys you mostly everyday.

"Look, he's staring at you," Yeri pointed at the boy with glasses. He seems like he was daydreaming, while looking at you. You huffed and walked up to him, irritated.

"What's your problem weirdo?," you flicked his head "You can't just look at me."

He smiled, which showed his perfect smile.

Why did he smile? Ew... gross but he looks cute though. What am I thinking???

"Yah! Why are you smiling? Nerd," you cringed. He blushed a bit, he had his head down. You can see his face though.

"I like you." he sigh "You're so pretty, I mean perfect. S-so I kinda fell for you, its weird but I really like you, Y/N."

Your eyes widen, did he just say that out loud . The whole hallway went silent, you heard murmurs from students around. It was so embarrassing, how can he like you, he's on the bottom of the school's popularity board and you're at the top.

"Well, I don't like you," you shouted "I don't take interests in ugly, annoying nerds. You shouldn't keep your hopes up, cause I will never like someone like you."

You turned back and walked away, flipping your hair. Every single student looked at him, you heard a lot of oohs and ahhh in the back but you didn't bother to look back.

10 years later...

"Jisung-ah, the stockholding are off the charts! How did you do that?" Jeno placed the papers on the table "You're pretty good for a CEO."

"What can I say, it's my thing," he sipped from his coffee "By the way what's new?"

Jeno sighed and looked the files he was holding, he went through it. He chuckled, handing a file to Jisung.

"What's this?" he looked through the papers, with a serious face.

"It's Park Y/N, sadly looking for a job."

Jisung remembered that day like it was just yesterday, his face went serious for a while. He eyed Jeno for a minute or two, he took out his pen from the drawer and signed something.

"She's hired," he announced.

Jeno stared at him with a hesitant expression, but obeyed anyways. He smiled as he was handed the papers once again and exited the room. Jisung was again left alone, in his office.

He smiled to himself "Park Y/N what are you doing to me?"

***

A/N: I cringed tho part2?