jaemin; imagine

Tomorrow, EXAMS LMAO IDK WHAT IM DOING WITH LIFE

***

A day starts with a sunrise and ends with a sunset, in conclusion everything that starts eventually ends. You blankly stared at your soulless book on the brown colored desk.

You were mesmerized by small things around you, like how the sun shines through the translucent pages of the book, but even though you were still occupied by your deepest thoughts.

You and Jaemin are both really good friends, you both share the passion for music. You secretly liked him, he doesn't know and will ever know. You don't want to ruin your friendship with him or accept the fact that he doesn't like you back.

Your hands quietly turned a page, looking at the translucent pages of the book. The way the sun shines through the transparent glass of the classroom window, was just the perfect combination and the perfect scene to start a day.

"Histories most tragic love stories," Ms. Lee said "Can anyone tell me any love stories they know?"

Silence answered her absurd question " Okay... How about Romeo and Juliet?"

In response everyone nodded, including Jaemin.

"This is probably the most famous lovers ever. This couple has become a synonym for love itself. Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. Their love story is very tragic. The tale of two teenagers from two feuding families who fall in love at first sight and then marry, become true lovers and then risk it all for their love. To take your own life for your husband or wife is definitely a sign of true love. Their "untimely deaths" ultimately unite their feuding households." She told as she wrote something on the green board.

Suddenly, You raised your hand and quietly stood up.

"But, this is not a part of history, this is a novel by William Shakespeare." you argued.

"Yes that's true," she replied "But that novel is still part of history isn't it?"

"So for your homework, I assign you and your seat mate," she smiled "To make a poem about the word Love, Hurt and Trust."

Within seconds the bell started to ring, as if there was no tomorrow.

"See you tomorrow and don't forget to bring your homework," she cautioned with annoyance.

You quickly went out the classroom heading towards the lockers, and packed your necessary books to bring home, when someone tapped your shoulder. It was Jaemin.

"Y/N-ah, when do we start?" he asked.

"What?" you quickly questioned him.

" T-the h-homework," he babbled. I felt bad for scaring him like that, you apologized, and both left. You both decided to go to his house to discuss about the poems.

"What can I get you?" he shouted from the kitchen.

"Just water," you answered.

He came out of the kitchen, with a tall glass of water. He looked adorable, with his messed up hair and his untucked shirt.

you thanked him and both settled down in his spacious living room. It was almost to good to be true, he lives alone in this mansion like house.

"Let's start," you clapped your hands and started writing.

Suddenly, he looked at me and heavily sigh. you looked at him, he came closer. you were an inch apart from each other. Once again, his eyes seduced your poor innocent soul, wrapping you around his finger.

His luscious lips crashed into mines, for those few minutes, you felt butterflies in your stomach, sparks all around and your heart pulse was racing.

You parted from the kiss, his hand was on the back of his neck.

"I don't know what to say so I kissed you," he blushed "Well, just because actions speaks louder than words"

"Yes, actions do speak louder than words," I nodded.

He kneeled down and held your soft hands.

"Ms. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.

" Y-yes" I stuttered.

***

Who is your bias in nct dream???