nct dream; imagine

Should I make series of this thingy?

***

How bad can it be?", You patted Hina's back "You're just gonna make a quick confession of your feelings right? And you know he might feel the same way."

She faced You with a smiled "Yeah, you know I'll do it!" You clapped your hands in amazement as you will now witness  your best friend confess her feelings to the most popular guy in school, Jeno.

Hina waved at Jeno and in return he did the same. "I know it's weird but I like you" she slightly turned pink. "You like me?" he laughed "They're so many girls that confessed to me and what makes you so special?" Her eyesight blurred as tears escaped her tiny eyes "I don't date nerds,"he added and left.

"That stupid jerk" You eyed at him with annoyance "He doesn't deserve you." You gently wiped off few tears that dripped down Hina's face and gave her good hug. "You know he's right", she sighed and frowned at you "Who would date a nerd"

"He's a total déchets" you responded "Jerks like him are idiots, I'm not bragging but nerds like us are better than those pampered brats. They don't even get chemistry jokes, I mean chemistry jokes!"

Hina laughed at the statement you just told "Even I don't get them." Your jaw dropped open and your eyes narrowed down to Hina "No..."

You paused for a moment "Even dad jokes?"

Hina nodded in response and laughed. You're the only person who has a bad sense of humor, like literally. "Why?" you look in disbelief. Hina giggled and walked away. "Hey! Wait up you" You shouted.

You both have English together, it's one of the few classes you guys have together. She sat down beside the transparent window near the front, while you sat down behind her.

"Class, we have three new students today" Mr. Mark Lee announced. " Make them all feel welcome and please don't embarrass our school's reputation Mr. Zhong" he told pointing at Zhong Chenle, he's not actually a troublemaker but he is quite talkative. He nodded in agreement and smiled awkwardly at everyone.

Three gorgeous boys came in, murmurs filled the room.

You tapped her back "They look like those guys from Boys Over Flowers, they're probably known as Jerks Over Flowers"

The shortest boy with blonde hair introduced himself "Hello, I'm Haechan" he bowed politely.

"Greetings, I'm Jisung but you all can call me yours" he winked, which made all the girls whisper.

"That Jisung guy is mine."

"He's cute."

Hina heard those whispers, it made her groan in disgust, You on the other hand rolled her eyes.

The guy on the right spoke up "I'm Renjun."

His eyes turned red for only a split second, you noticed.

His eyes turned red.

"Alright, boys please sit down in any of the empty seats," he told give them a good smile before teaching.

Red eyes.

"Demons," Mr. Lee told "Who knows what demons are?"

A few hands rose up as he asked the question, including the three mysterious boys.

He pointed at Renjun "Yes, Mr. Huang?"

Renjun smirked as he answered "They're the direct opposite of an angel, demons are corrupted, extremely evil and powerful."

Mr. Lee nodded "Excellent answer Mr. Huang. But, let's go deeper what are demons made of?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim?"

"Demons are the result of humans souls, being tortured until no humanity is left in them, thus turning into demons, most demons forget what it means to be human. Some have even forgotten that they were once human." you said proudly.

"Interesting answer Ms. Kim," he clapped "May I know how did you come up with such answer?"

"Of course, My grandfather is a paranormal investigator, I asked him. Referring to page 309 in the textbook, I did advance reading."

Everyone looked at you dumbfounded.

Hina chuckled softly "As expected."

"She's really a nerd," Renjun nodded to himself "What a pity."

"I heard that jerk," you balled your fists "Atleast I have brains unlike you."

"Okay, you two stop it," Mr. Lee said sternly.

Yeri looked at you in with a curious face, "I wonder if that Renjun guy likes you."

In return you eyed her, pretending you were about to vomit about what she just said. You pushed your glasses up to the bridge of your nose, letting out a heavy sigh.

"That's too cliche, plus I deserve someone better," you retorted.

"Even if he doesn't like you, he might bully you," she pinched your cheeks "Aren't you worried?"

You slightly slapped her hand away from your cheeks "Nope, why should I."

It's his eyes I'm worried about... Red eyes

***

Okay Jaemin might be in the next chapter of this series