jaemin; imagine

requested by kpop_lover221

i hope you like it!!! gosh thank you for requesting❤

***

you quietly coughed, trying to reach your phone from the nightstand beside your bed.

it was one of those days, when you randomly catch a cold out of the blue. you hated the thought of you being weak and can barely walk. but all you can do now is stay home and lay in bed all day.

"sweetie," your mom knocked gently on the door of the room "jaemin is here."

a smile slowly crept up on your face and fixed yourself a bit, even though you aren't feeling well.

you and jaemin have been childhood bestfriends since you both wore diapers, the two of you are extremely close.

but over these past few months, you've been feeling a bit strange. usually you don't care about your appearance at all, however it's a different story when you hangout with him.

above all that, the boyish you finally disappeared, all because of him, jaemin.

you arranged your bangs, using your phone as your mirror. and applied some lip tint to make your lips look alive, rather than looking like a corpse.

"y/n."

your head shot up. you then immediately placed everything away in proper order before telling him to enter.

"come in," jaemin slightly opened the door.

you raised your head a bit and softly smiled at him.

"why are you here?," you asked him, as you placed your phone down.

his eyes widen, giving you a confused expression.

"to take care of my sick, bestfriend, of course."

you laughed at him, trying to fake the fact that he just called you his 'bestfriend'. though he might think you're crazy giggling like a maniac, all you want was hide your feelings for him.

"are you high?," he came close putting his hand on your forehead, trying to check your temperature.

you stopped laughing and faced him with a pokerface look plastered on your face.

"i'm not high."

jaemin flashed his 1 million dollar smile, making you blush like a red tomato. thank goodness you were sick, he won't notice that  you turned apple red because of him.

"look at you, you're getting sicker," he sigh.

"is it because of me?," he added before laying down beside you.

you tried to push him off your bed but he was too strong, considering that you are sick and weak, and can barely move a muscle.

he wrapped his muscular arms on your waist, while resting his head down on a pillow.

"what the heck are you doing na jaemin," you fumed with anger, but honestly you were dying inside.

"stop hugging me," you warned him as you struggle to get out of his grip on you.

he acted as if he didn't hear a single word that you uttered and just hugged your waist tightly.

"do you want to get sick?"

you suddenly stopped, looking at him annoyed. you were actually proud of yourself, keeping your face from smiling and blushing.

he loosen his grip on you and went closer to your face, you both were inches apart.

"as long as i get to be with you," he muttered under his breath, enough for you to hear.

you stared at each other for almost a minute, as fictional as it seems but yes you are staring right into na jaemin's eyes.

suddenly, you felt jaemin placed his soft lips on top of yours, it was like a fairy tale scene when you kissed him back.

"how's everything in the-," your mom opened the door, making you both look at her in unison.

"oh gosh, my bad," she smiled looking at the two of you, that was in pure shock.

"don't mind me, just continue your make out session," she gave you gave an awkward tone before closing the bedroom door.

you mentally facedpalmed yourself, while on the other hand jaemin chuckled.

"she said continue," he hugged your tiny body.

you giggled, eyeing him in disbelief "na jaemin, seriously?"

he nodded.

you placed your head on his broad shoulders, while hugging him back. in return he smiled and didn't resist the hug you just gave him.

"you know?," he caressed your cheek gently "I like you alot, i'm sorry didn't tell you sooner but I really do like you."

he patted your head delicately "you know you're too obvious. I know you like me y/n."

he winked at you. shocking to say, you scoffed at him.

"pfft i wasn't obvious."

"oh that's why you applied lip tint on," you gulped at his statement "look at my lips it's as red as yours."

you laughed at his face, that looks hilarious. his mouth was red as the planet mars.

he kissed your forehead, giving you a warm embrace at the same time. and surprisingly he cuddled with you the whole day, even though you were ill and probably contagious.

but none the less, he didn't care as long as he's with you. 

***

oh gosh cheesy author-nim bruh.