jaemin; imagine 2

Okay I need request people...

***

It's been a week since you and Jaemin got married. And as expected you moved to a mansion with him, it was a wedding gift from your parents for the both of you.

You were very impressed, you didn't know that they have such taste of interior.

"Hey wife, look for my stuff," Jaemin joked, while giving that smile of his.

"Well excuse me, you can't just call me 'wife' and order me around like a maid," you told as you scrolled through your phone.

"Okay then, my beautiful wife, can you please look for my stuff," he said doing aegyo.

You pretended to think thoughtfully "How about... No."

You huffed "Why don't you look for them?"

He glared at you. In which you glared back at him, cause he looked ugly.

"You're my wife, you're supposed to find them."

"Sorry but I'm busy," you emphasized the word busy.

"I'm sorry too, but you gotta find my stuff," he urged.

You didn't reply and started to unpack the things you have in hand. You pretended that you didn't hear anything that came out of his mouth.

"Yah! Can you hear me?"

The phone rang, you both looked at it unison. You rushed to the phone within seconds, he was gonna beat you to it, but you pushed him right to the ground.

You uttered a soundless laugh and picked up the ringing phone.

"Yes? Y/N speaking, how can I help you?"

"Y/N? Aigoo my daughter is answering the phone for the first time," she cooed through the phone.

You smiled "Mom it's a thing now."

"So how is your honeymoon? Having fun every night?"

Though she was through the phone you swore you saw her wink with that statement. You looked at the phone in disgust.

"Ew, no way," you rolled your eyes.

"Well, if you say so," she uttered under her breath "Anyways, I'd like to invite you both for dinner, tonight."

"Sure, we'll be there."

"What did she say?," he questioned.

You replied "She said she invited us for dinner."

fastforward~

"We're planning to have kids."

"WHAT," you facepalmed yourself, you cannot believe what he just said.

"Did you guys get a makeover? You look different," you laughed trying to change the topic.

"I'm so happy to hear that I'm going to have grandchildren," your mom joyfully put her hands together.

"Yes, it's because I love your daughter very much," he looked at you sincerely, as if he really meant it.

But, you knew his feelings were nowhere near this so called word 'love'.

Your dad patted his shoulder "I knew you're the right one for her."

Sorry, but he isn't.

He held your hand gently "I love you."

Your heartbeat increased within seconds, no wonder he's the school's biggest playboy. He can make a girl melt to the bone.

You hesitated to say it as well but you wanted to for some reason.

"I love you too," you softly told him as you kissed his left cheek.

he was taken aback, his face was like a red tomato. There's no doubt that he was flustered.

"Aigoo, you both are so cute," your parents clapped their hands.

fast forward like a bit more ~

"Why'd you kiss me?," he questioned as he parked the car.

You coldly replied three words "I don't know."

"In everything we do there's a reason behind it," he glanced at you.

Honestly, you didn't know why. Is it because you're falling for him? It's too soon but it seemed like live got the best of you.

"It's because I love you."

Tears started to form in your eyes, your emotions was mixed up. You hated the fact that you fell for him but you loved it as well.

"I don't know why I love you, it's annoying that I fell for you."

He slowly wiped a tear that's falling down your cheek.

"I knew you couldn't resist me," he smirked as he held your wrist.

"I'm irresistible," he continued "And you're just very beautiful."

he leaned closer, you both were an inch apart, until his lips touched yours.

"Hey, I really meant what I said back there," He sighed his eyes glue to glass shield infront of him.

"I love you, really I do."

you let out a weak chuckle "You're too serious, lift up the mood."

He stared at you confused "You're the one crying here."

"I love you," you told him.

"I love you too," he once again leaned for a kiss but you blocked his lips with your hands.

"Drive."

"Why? excited to get home?" he raised brow while smirking.

"Ew, no stop it and drive," you rolled your eyes.

***