chenle; imagine

Hello, I'll do Jisung next... Fluff or idk Angst

~~~

"Good boy, Lele," you patted your dog's head. You had him for years now, he's that hyper kind of dog and noisy as well, but very sweet.

You are diagnosed with stage one cancer, you didn't know why, but life ruined you pretty good. It seemed like your world is crumbling down, no one wants to be attached to you, well cause you're going to die anyways.

But there's one living thing that would always stay with you, Chenle, your dog. And your annoying older brother, Haechan.

You threw the ball through the field of the park "Go, get it Chenle!"

He chased the ball, but you felt something was wrong. You mentally face-palmed yourself. Once he got loose, you tried to catch him and you ended up getting lost with him.

"Oh crap, I forgot, I let him off his leash" you uttered as you ran to catch him "Chenle comeback."

You both were like in a running marathon, no one is stopping. A couple of minutes went by and out of nowhere he entered a shop.

"Crap," you mumbled. You panicked a bit, actually a lot. You followed him to the shop, it was dark inside, the interior looked like an antique shop. You felt like you would be paying millions for something that he chewed.

The sound of shattering glass, which made you jumped a bit. You ran to the sound, certain that Chenle was there. You looked around and saw shattered pieces of a bottle and a liquid on the floor. You looked at the label, Human Potion.

"Aish..." you sigh. He was licking something on the floor, you quickly carried him out of the shop. It's a miracle that no one was there, who knows what price you could have paid.

"What are you doing? You little puppy," you kissed him head "What if you licked poison?"

He barked playfully at you and licked your face, which made you giggle. You quickly went home, you were so tired that you all you could do is lay in bed. Your clothes were dirty from chasing Chenle, it didn't bother since you're out of energy. Your eyes were getting heavy, minutes after that you fell asleep.

Time skip ( Next Morning )

You woke up with a light striking straight right to your eyes as you groaned while covering your face with a pillow. You sat up straight scratching your head, you looked around.

You immediately got up, yet you halted when you realized something wasn't right. Chenle wasn't there, which was quite odd, since he usually sleeps with you. You tried to feel if he was there, somewhere in the bed.

You screamed, literally panicked. ( A/N: Who wouldn't ) You can't believe, what you just touched, human skin. A boy popped out of the blanket, rubbing his eyes. He's was about your age, has blue eyes, blonde hair and rosy red cheeks.

"W-who a-are y-you?" you asked using a pillow as defense. He looked at you shocked.

"I'm Chenle."

That's when you remembered what happened yesterday, he licked that Human Potion thingy. You mentally groaned to yourself, how can something this ridiculous actually happen.

"My dog is now human?" you asked him in disbelief "You're Chenle?"

"Yes, isn't it great. Finally you have someone to talk to, and don't worry I'll protect you, always. I'll make you breakfast, lunch and dinner, even a midnight snack. Also I can get off that leash now," He smiled.

He was really cute though, his cheeks were so red. It made a bit happy about what he said. It made you blushed a bit, seems like he really paid attention to you, talking about your problems.

"Y/N-ah where are you?" Haechan called "And why are you screaming."

.
.
.

.
.
.

He burst opened the your bedroom door, annoyed "IT'S SO EARLY AND YOU'RE SCREAMING."

"Who is he?" he pointed at Chenle "Why is he wearing my clothes?"

Chenle waved his hand awkwardly at Haechan. You nervously smiled at your brother, that was angry, you swore you saw smoke coming out of his nose.

"YOU SLEPT WITH A GUY, WHAT THE-" you cut him off.

"He's Chenle, my dog and he's human now," He looked at you, rising a brow.

.
.
.

"That's not possible, is it?" he eyed you in disbelief "Oh May Gawd."

.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

***

A/N : Vote if you guys want a part two, I feel so sorry for Haechan tho.