mark; imagine

I have a magic trick too, now see this

I'm gonna turn it into something you're never going to expect nor imagine

I'm gonna turn it into something you're never going to expect nor imagine... This...

Nothing up my sleeves, just pure magic

***

It wasn't just any typical day for everyone, it was your first meet and greet with your fans. And you're pretty excited about it. 

The fans started to line in the queue, they were holding a bunch of stuffed toys, letters, drawings and some even have food. And they should know how much you love food, it's a normal fan thingy to know your likes and dislikes.

"Thank you, nice meeting you," you waved goodbye at a fan as she moved to the other members. So far, the fans were extremely nice, they gave you a lot of food. One of them gave you a huge panda plushie, that is bigger than you.

"Next," your manager called out. A boy with brown hair and brown eyes appeared, he was shockingly cute, way cuter than you. He was about your age, that's what you guessed, but didn't know if it was right.

"Hi, what's your name?," giving him your signature smile.

He blushed a bit "I'm Mark."

"How old are you Mark?," asking him the question you've been battling to solve in your mind.

"19."

You thought he'd be younger but you were wrong, he turns out to be a year older. You should be calling him Oppa then.

"I have a magic trick to show you today," he happily spoke "It's just for you."

"Really? Oppa, that's great," he paused for a moment when you called him Oppa, but that didn't stop him from performing his trick.

He raises both his hands, showing that he has absolute nothing in them. "Nothing here," he commented. He suddenly snaps his fingers, and a fully bloomed rose appears in his hand.

A smile instantly spreads across your face "Wow, How'd you do that?"

he hands the rose to you "Magic," he replied mysteriously with a wink "That's greatest trick yet."

"Do have any more magic tricks?," you asked.

He looked thoughtful about what you said "Well..." He leaned towards you "For my next trick, I will make the beautiful Y/N blush and stutter."

You pouted "How?"

He leaned forward, gently pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widen. He smiled aginst your lips and pulls away.

You blink, your face as red as a tomato "I... uh, um."

He grins broadly, transforming a handsome, charming magician into a cute little boy that looks like a lion.

"Ta-dah! My next trick is really difficult so, can you help me?"

"huh,"you were still taken aback by that last trick he pulled off.

"I want you to sign your album for me," he sighs "But I seem to have forgotten the album at home."

He smiled brightly "I know how." He looked at you once again "Magic."

He snapped his fingers, and the album appeared out of the blue.

"Ta-dah, here it is," you liked how cute he is, it's adorable "Magic."

***

Okay this is MAGIC...