jeno and haechan; imagine 2

This is really lame lmao

***

"Herin unnie?"

You looked at her in shock, your mouth hanging low. You couldn't believe that she's here, she is suppose to be in Manchester, studying in her university.

"Yes, that's me," she spoke in english "May I come in?"

"Sure go ahead," you replied back.

Your mom appeared out of nowhere, scaring your soul out of you. This was the second time people are giving you a heart attack.

"Darling, have a seat."

She sat down in the couch, admiring that house and how it has changed since the last time she visited.

"Y/N, can you please call Jeno," your mother asked. She had never spoken in such accent before, the accent of kindness.

"Why?"

"We're going to talk about the wedding of course, it's next month," she hurriedly pushed you upstairs.

You never knew about this wedding, all you know is that your parents and Herin's parents are business partners and friends, Jeno and Herin were in a relationship and your parents were happy about it and her parents too.

You face palmed yourself, they wanted the two to get married.But that ain't happening cause Jeno broke up with Herin.

You saw Renjun on the guest room watching TV, a typical guy thing. He looked at you giving you a 'what do you want look.'

You muttered a soundless "Nothing."

You went to proceed the mission you had and its calling Jeno.

There were voices in his room, you quietly opened it slightly and eavesdropped into the conversation.

"It's too risky."

What's risky?

"I know it is, but I love you."

You went completely shocked in what you just heard. You peeked through the slight opening you made.

Haechan and Jeno?

You went quiet for a few minutes trying to process what you just unfolded.

The voice were a bit sad, to be honest. You have a hidden place for your brother in your heart, though he's a bit annoying, selfish, arrogant, undeserving to be a part of this family and a mood wrecker he's still your brother and you gotta support him.

"Jeno!" you swung open his bedroom room door.

They both jumped in shock, and you swore you saw him look like your older brother Donghae in distress, that time he saw a spider in the shower.

"You're gay?"

"And you too, Yuck?"

"Don't tell me Renjun too, cause that will be a major turn off."

They all said in unison "What?"

I shouldn't have said that, but whatever.

"Don't mind what I said," you sternly said "That's now important."

"Run away, okay?"

"Out the window! Chop chop."

Haechan like at him "Your sister is crazy."

You gave him a sassy look and snapped your fingers "Says the guy who comes over and makes out with brother."

"Oh shut up," Jeno answered.

"Seriously, you have to go. Herin is here and mom wants you guys to discuss about your wedding thingy."

"Oh fine whatever."

They both looked down the window, and climbed out of it. You can see there faces as they reached the bottom of the house, they looked happy.

"Mom! Jeno is not in his room," you shouted.

***

Idk how to end it so...