mark; imagine

Okay this is going to be a series like 4 chapters...

***

" Sakura Season," You looked at the pristine blue sky with white fluffy clouds.

It was a season for cherry blossoms to bloom and fall. You picked up your canvas and wet paint brushes from the soft grass filled with pink petals, still looking at the falling cherry blossoms. Going to the park eased your stressful life, just by looking at petals falling down seems to balance everything.

You'd always go there every Sunday during Sakura Season to paint the falling petals of the cherry blossoms. You heavily sigh and held your painting supplies, starting to walk.

Then before you knew it, someone slams right into you, making all of your painting supplies fly. The both of you tumbled straight to the pink covered ground. You quickly stood up and started picking up your scattered supplies.

" I'm so sorry, It w-was an accident ," You apologized and helped him up.

He looked at you, his eyes is blue like the beautiful sky. His hair is blond, just like the color of newly bloomed blossoms. His big ears are cute and how it stuck out was adorable, his lips looked soft and pinkish.

Before you knew it, you were both staring into each other's eyes. You quickly turned away and shrugged off the feeling.

He looked up and saw a beautiful girl with pristine skin. Her pretty brown eyes matches her pristine complexion, her light brown hair looked soft and smooth. Her voice is soothing and beautiful just like her, and her lips curled slightly up in the corners whenever she speaks is adorable.

He looked straight into her brown orbs mesmerized by how beautiful she looked. Is this what they call love at first sight?

" Y-you're pretty," he said " I-I mean t-the cherry blossoms looks pretty." he stuttered.

You nodded " Yes, it does look pretty."

" I'm really sorry for bumping into you," You said with a guilty look " I was just distracted by all the beautiful cherry blossoms."

" So you like cherry blossoms?" he asked.

" Yes," You said as you tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

You checked my watch for the time, 5:30 pm, you have to get home, you quickly rushed and fixed my supplies as well as myself.

" I have to get going," you said, starting to walk.

When all of a sudden, he gently grabbed my hand, which made you stop.

" Y-your n-name," he stuttered.

" My name is Y/N," I replied " And you are?"

" Mark Lee," he smiled. His smile was so cute, the way his lips curled up is quite adorable I won't deny it.

His hand left my yours " Will I see you again."

you smiled and turned around, continuing to walk the paths of Grand Seoul Park.
The sunsets as you walked down the street to your house, the sunlight beams through the pink colored trees of Seoul.

You entered the golden flowers encrusted gates to my lonely home, and went straight to my bedroom. you lost your appetite, just because of the accident occurred earlier today with that Mark guy.

You just can't forget those eyes, it's somehow managed to get inside your fragile head. You closed my eyes but all I can see now is his blue eyes, back then all I see is pitch black darkness. You turned and turned almost every single minute just to erase that perfect picture. You slowly closed the lids for my eyes, and left off to dreamland.

***

Who watched the NCT Dream Miracle dance practice??? Lmao that video explains NCT Dream behind cameras...