"We'll need alcohol." I said. "Dylan said to bring beer."

"Then beer we shall bring." said Jonghyun, wrapping his arms round Ces' neck.

"Boys are in charge of drinks. Girls are in charge of turning up and looking pretty." said Key. We chortled.

"Fair enough." said Octopus.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go get ready!" said Beth, and with that, we all rushed home, girls and boys parting their separate ways.

~~~

"Does this make me look fat?" asked Beth, looking at herself sideways in the mirror.

"You always look fat." Beth hit Ces' head, whilst she was painting Flora's nails." Ouch."

"You're so mean to me." Beth huffed, soothing down the upteenth dress she was trying on. 

"It looks fine. Move so I can check myself out." Octopus stood in front of Beth, straightening her skirt. 

"'Kay then." Beth went to sulk in a corner. I sat there on the sofa, ready, watching the whole thing.

"Done~!" Ces exclaimed, when she had finished. "Now let's get the fuck out of here."

"The boys are giving us a lift." said Beth, coming out of her corner, picking up her bag, and stepping into her heels. "We're going in a rented van."

"Oh, what a classy way to show up to a Christmas party. In a van." said Octopus.

"I don't see you driving us there." Beth said.

"I don't see your drivers licence."

"Guys, seriously, shut the fuck up, or I'll cut off your tongues."

Ces, you wouldn't do that? Right?

"Can we just please leave? Like, now?" asked Flora quietly. I jumped up.

"To our transportation~!" I sang.

"Stop being so freaking dramatic." Beth rolled her eyes. I grumbled, muttering something about living with a bitch. Me and Beth bickered until we were downstairs, out the door and down the garden path. We only stopped when we were getting in the van.

"Hey girls~!" Taemin sang, pretty cutely I might add. Well, I added it, so fuck yeah.

"Hey~" Flora and Ces greet back. We all sat against the walls of the van, me, Taemin, Ces and Jonghyun on side, Key, Beth, Octopus and Minho on the other. Flora was sitting up in the passenger seat, next to Onew.

Me and Beth remained quiet, catching each others eyes and sticking our tongues out at each other, generally acting like kids. Octopus just sat there, staring into space.

Onew turned on the engine, since he was a senior and actually had a licence. We sat in the back of the badly lit van, mindlessly chattering. Until...

"You know something?" We all looked to Octopus, who had been silent the whole journey.

"What is it?" asked Jonghyun, from where he was sitting with his arm around Ces, playing with her hair.

"Donald Duck never wore pants, yet when he gets out the shower, he ties a towel around his waist. I mean, what the fuck is actually with that?!" Octopus huffed, and slumped against the side of the van.

"Honey, no one will ever know." Key said, rubbing her arm. She hugged him, and started muttering into his chest.

"'Kay then. Did you get beer?" Beth asked Minho, who pulled out two 16 packs of the good stuff. Beth applauded this action. Bitch better not be getting close to my man. Not that I'm the jealous type. Read on.

"Let's fucking party."

Just a filler chapter.

I'm wrapping this up soon. But it's okay, because I have an idea for a sequel~ How does that sound?

I'll probably write a few chapters before I actually publish it, seeing as my updates have actually been shit lately.

Okay, so my inspiration for this was Ces, because we just spent ages chatting about Pockey Nation and their fans for when they're famous and shit.

So, this was a filler chapter, hope you enjoyed it~ Thank you to all you people reading this, voting, commenting, adding to your libraries, etc~!!<3 It means a lot when I log in and see that people have added it to their Reading Lists, so thank you so much~ <3

I'll work hard and try and start Chapter 37 tonight~ ^^

Thanks again for bearing with me~!  \(^_^)/ 

Saranghae readers~!