Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

We sung in Vocals. Well, we didn't make macaroni and cheese paintings, did we? That is so Secondary school XD.

First, the register was taken and then we had to choose a song that we thought reflected our lifes, or just a song we liked and sing it onstage in front of the rest of the form. Mrs Lavania, our singing teacher, was choosing random people to go up and sing. I have to say, this class was pretty talented.

We were nearly halfway through when we heard the auditorium door open, with just a head poking through it. It reminded me of something out of a scary movie. I don't know how I came up with that.

"Urm.....excuse me.....I've been mixed up with someone called Julie Madanis. She's meant to be in Class 2x01, and I'm supossed to be in here...." came the Voice of Someone Unknown. The Voice was coming from a girl of average height, brown hair shaped like a poof ( How I love that word......*sighs*.....) bright grey eyes, and smooth skin. (Don't judge me, people's skin is probably the first thing I notice about them.) She was wearing baggy grey combats and a loose peachy toned top, and awesome green Converse's. She looked friendy. I like that in a person.

"If that is the case, then you and Miss Madanis may switch. Julie, please go to Class 2x01. Miss........" Mrs Lavinia s trailed off when she realised that she didn't know the New Students name. Julie took this time to pick her bag and swap timetables with the New Girl. That was me, being a hypocrite. I'm a new girl too. So is basically everyone in the class. Except for the guys. They're just new guys. If they were new girls, that'd be weird...

 "Ces. Ces Sykes." Ces replied. Mra Lavinia nodded and gestured for Ces to take a seat. Ces sat a few chairs away from me. I caught her eye and she gave a a small wave, like you wave to someone in a car if they're letting you cross the road. I smiled shyly at her and waved back. Mrs Lavania was watching our every move; and that was when she actually noticed I hadn't sung yet.

"Miss Brooklyn, you can come and sing next." she offered the stage to me once one of my classmates, Jane, had finished. Everyone applauded her. I didn't really pay attention to her, since I was waving with Ces, but I clapped anyway to show support. Oh what an honour, I thought to myself in a heavy British accent. not disimilar to the one Mrs Lavinia had. I passed Key when I went up and when I did, he kindly said "Don't worry hun; you'll do fine. Even if no one claps, I'll go all diva on their ass'."  I smiled. Key seemed like the 'Mother' type, especially as he kept fussing over everyone he knew. Octopus and Flora gave me matching thumbs up, and the guys smiled. Even the new girl, Ces, encouraged me by nodding slightly.

"Er...I'm going to sing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz." I said, saying the first song that popped into my head. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~Le snake~~~~~~~~

I finished and did an awkward nod with my head as a bow. I hurriedly walked to my seat. Some dude patted me on the back and people even stood up so I could get to my seat. I love the people.

Everyone else had their goes then;  Onew sang 'I Just Haven't Met You Yet." by Michael Buble, Octopus sang 'Teenaged Dirtbagy' by Wheatus, Jonghyun sang 'Stereo Hearts' by Gym Class Heroes, Key sang 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry (Figures ^^), Flora sang 'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse, Taemin sang 'Busy' by Olly Murs (Seems like those guys have a thing for swing music....) and Minho sung 'Crashed the Wedding' by Busted. My head was buzzing with so many lyrics by this point, but there was still one more person to go; Ces. the joinee. She walked up onto the stage with a swaggery confidence.

"I'm going to sing Liar Liar by Christina Grimmie." she announced. What a cool pumpkin. She opened her mouth and begun to sing.  She kept on singing. She sung till the very end. We all stared. We kept on staring. We stared until the very end.

This chick was goooood. Soon, she was done. Everyone clapped hard, some guys wolf-whislted. She was real gooooooood. Even Mrs Lavania clapped.

"That was really good, Ms Ces. I can see a personal project coming together." said Mrs Lavania. She looked around and caught my eye. Gulp.