Chaper 10

Chapter 10.

(A/N The spider at the side is Spiddy. Fit spider huh?)

"I think we should watch Paranormal Activity." said Octopus.

"What about When A Stranger Calls?" suggested Flora.

"I say we watch Paranormal Activity 2." said Beth.

"I say we get dinner." said Ces.

"Agreed!" I wanted to be included as well....

"We'll order pizza and then settle down and watch scary shit." said Ces. She turned to the boys. "You guys are staying, right?"

"If thats okay with you, we'd love to." they all nodded their heads whilst Key was now the nominated spokesman for them. Well, he wasn't really nominated, but you can't have everything, can you?

"I'll go and get it. The Pizza Place isn't that far from here, it'll be a quick walk." I said, stuffing my feet in my scruffy white tennis shoes.

"I'll come with you. You can't wander off by yourself." Minho said.

"Okay, so Brooke and Minho go and get the food, and we'll all have to sort out the furniture." Beth took charge.

"Why do we have to move the stuff?" complained Octopus.

"Otherwise, we'll have to live amongst cardboard boxes." pointed out Flora.

"I wouldn't have a problem with that." said Octopus. The three girls gave her a look and then Octopus shut up.

Me and Minho casually walked out the front door, whilst hearing Octopus' complaints and whines. SO glad I don't have to be there..

"I actually feel pity for the others. They have to put up with her protests," I said smiling. "But I now have to live with it....thats another thing."

"You'll be fine. Anyway, aren't you sharing a room with Ces? You'll be fine, let Flora and Beth put up with her." Minho said. I looked at him and caught him smiling at me. We both looked away, blushing.

"I wish I had a pet Ewok." I said suddenly.

"What makes you say that?" Minho gave me a confuse look.

"I'd love to braid their hair. That would be so cool." I sighed and thought of Ewoks.

"Look! The pizza place," Minho pointed out. I looked at him

"IT! You're It!" I tapped his arm and ran across the road to the Pizza Planet. I heard his footsteps behind me.

"Got you!" he said, tickling me to death right there on the pavement. I shrieked with laughter. I was so glad I didn't go alone to get the food; this was way more fun. Minho even held the door open for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Half and hour later, me and Minho were ladled down with pizza boxes and carrier bags filled with chips and Coke.

"Hey guys! Foods here!" yelled Octopus. There was a sudden chorus of yells and in minutes, we were all scattered around the newly rearranged living room, watching Paranormal Activity. Since we figured even though we had two long sofas and several mismatching armchairs, there still wasn't enough seats, I was sitting down on the arm of a chair, next to Minho.

Halfway through the film, someones phone started playing "I'm a Barbie Girl." we all looked around. Onew blushed deeply and press the Busy key on his phone. What an unusual ringtone for a boy to have.

It was at the part where Kate was being pulled out of bed for the second time I hid behind a random cushion that was lying like a Larry on the floor. After a few minutes of nothing, I peered over my cushion. The dude was thrown at the screen. The were other screams heard from the others on the other side of the room. I screamed so hard, I slipped off of the arm chair and into someone's lap; Minho's lap.

"Sorry." I whispered, trying to climb up onto the arm, but instead Minho stopped me and held me there in his lap.

"It's okay-stay here." he whispered in my ear. I caught Ces' eye, and she looked at her hand and then back at me. I noticed that Jonghyun had laced his fingers inbetween hers. Nawh!

I looked to Flora. Onew had his arm around Flora, who was curled up in a ball, leaning against his chest. Beth had her head in Key's lap, and Key was stroking her hair and playing with it. Beth looked happier than Ed when I gave him cod. Octopus and Taemin were lost in their own duvet; making me jealous. I'm supposed the youngest; I am the Queen of Forts, beyatch.

On screen, Kate sniffed the now dead guy, and glared hard at the camera. Creepy. The credits came up. Onew reluctantly pulled away from Flora and turned on the lights. So much better.

"Well, that was kinda creepy. I think we should something that could take our minds off of it." said Key.

"Play Monopoly?" asked Brooklyn, poking her head out of the fort.

"Dude, get real. Let's play something- a lot more fun than building houses on Mayfair." said Beth.