Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ces' POV (What a funny little word...pov....*giggles* Dinosaur at the sid is Jjongie :')

Jonghyun and I walked down the garden path to his car. He held the door for me like a true gentleman. I clambered in and noticed that it smelt alot like coffee. I saw an empty coffee cup in the holders, so I now figure, he likes coffee.

"I have something special planned." said Jonghyun, climbing into the front seat and turning on the engine. The car spluttered into life, just like the tractor I would go on at some farm for little kids. I love that farm. The sheep are friendly. As are the goats. Goats are cool. So are mules.

"Are you going to tell me what is is?" I asked, wanting an answer but knowing her wouldn't give me one.

"You an guess, but I won't give in. Oh, and I'm going to blindfold you when we get there, okay?" I nodded. Sounded promising. Jonghyun smiled at me and then turned on his CD player. The Script was playing; The End Where I Begin.

"I love this song." I said, turnning the little knob that I guessed was the Volume. It was the Volume, and soon me and Jonghyun were singing along with it. He played it again, and then pulled up to the kerb.

"This is where I blindfold you. Over there," he waved vaguely to some random direction. "Is where I take it off of you."

I nodded, slowly and grinned to show I was alright with it all. Well, when you're wioth a fitty like Jonghyun, you don't mind anything.

He wrapped a bright red scarf around my head. IHe tied a knot in the back and said "Wait here." The car door opened and slammed. I couldn't see anything, so I was hoping that he would guide me there. I was right.

Fifteen minutes later, he stopped me. I felt high up, and could hear the sea and the screeching of seagulls. The beach? Jonghyun peeled the blindfold off of me, careful not to scratch my eyes out or anything. That wouldn't be too good on our first date.

"Ta da!" he sang. I opened my eyes (I close them when I can't see any light, you know what I'm saying?), blinked, and realised where we were. We were at the beach- but we were at the docks, infront of the fairground.

"Its not too special or anything, but I think it would be pretty fun." Jonghyun said, looking down shyly.

"Its perfect." I told him. I linked my arm in his. Jonghyun smiled at me, and the we both marched down to the pier, looking ridorkulous.

 "What do you want to go on first?" asked Jonghyun, dropping the funny walk and instead, lacing his fingers through mine.

"Er...." I looked around until my eyes fell upon the old classic. "Can we go on the roundabout?"

"Of course we can." We set off to the roundabout. I have to say it was very pretty, with the old fashioned music playing and the horses bobbing up and down. I could write a good horror story on that later. Oh, evil plans. Many of them roam around in my head.

When we reached it, Jonghyun let me choose any horse I wanted. Embarrassed, I chose the closest one, and clambered on. His name was Tumble. Some little kids had taken the one next to him, leaving Jonghyun standing there. A second later, he was wearing a blooming sexy smirk, and slid on behind me. I felt his arms snake around my waist, surprising me, but a few minutes into it, I relaxed. The guy came around to collect the money, and when he saw us, he gave us a weird look and left without saying anything.

The music started again, and we slowly spun around. I played with my hands, not really knowing where to put them, wishing I had a pet tortoise. I'll look into that. I looked about; all around us were little children and their parents, some riding with them, some calling from the barriers. I smiled at a child who I caught staring at me. I tugged at his mum and pointed to us.