We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Soo I'm really sorry for the long wait. Honestly writers block had me stumped for the longest time and I still don't feel this chapter a 100% but it's only because there's a plot point that I'm so eager to get to that writing all these filler chapters get so tiring. Anyways thank you for sticking with this story!

Audrey groaned as she pulled her jeans on. "Why are these so tight?" She asked herself when she finally managed to button them. She examined herself in the mirror to make sure she looked alright before exiting her room. She made her way to Jeremy's door and knocked loudly. "Just because Elena isn't staying here anymore doesn't mean you can be late for school, Jer!" She nagged.

"I'll be down in a second!" Jeremy shouted from the other side. Audrey rolled her eyes but made her way to the kitchen. Matt was eating a bowl of cereal at the counter. Ever since Jeremy lost control and tried killing Elena, Matt and Audrey had been staying with him at the house to keep an eye on him.

"Good morning, sunshine," Matt chuckled as Audrey rolled her eyes at him. She grabbed a poptart from one of the cabinets and opened it quickly. "Rough night?"

"You could say that," Audrey huffed. "I couldn't sleep at all,"

"Yeah, me too," Matt smiled.

"Hey, thanks for staying here with us. Jeremy really needs it," Audrey said taking a bite from her pop tart.

"No problem Aud, you know I don't mind helping you guys out," Matt smiled softly. "You guys are my family too," Audrey smiled and nodded.

"Sorry, I slept in, but lets go," Jeremy sighed walking down the stairs.

"Good morning to you too," Audrey said sarcastically to him. Jeremy smiled playfully at her before grabbing her pop tart and taking a bite.

"Fudge ones are better," He replied handing it back to her. He grabbed his bag and headed outside to Matt's truck. Audrey flipped him off as he left.

-

Audrey was grabbing her books from her locker when she heard a whoosh sound behind her. She turned around to see Klaus smirking down at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a smile.

"I missed you. I hate that you have to stay home to babysit your brother," Klaus sighed stepping closer to her. She quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was watching.

"I missed you too, but you could've waited until I was out of school to see me ya know," Audrey laughed.

"That's too long to go without this," He said before leaning down to kiss her passionately. Audrey kissed back completely forgetting her surroundings. She dropped her things and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, pulling him impossibly close. They were getting lost in each other but a loud cough quickly brought them back to reality. They pulled apart and looked over to see Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie all watching awkwardly. Klaus frowned and looked back down at Audrey. "I should get going, but call me once you're out of school, love," She nodded and leaned up to kiss him one more time before stepping out of his arms. He glanced at her friends shooting them a glare before vanishing.

"You two have been displaying major PDA lately," Caroline giggled. "Any reason for it?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. It's like whenever we're with each other we can't stop touching or kissing," Audrey smiled. "Sorry, I know it's probably weird for you all,"

"As long as he's not destroying our lives I'm completely fine with it," Bonnie joked.

"So, I was thinking we could have a girls night tonight, you in?" Elena questioned. "I just really need time with my best friends and sister,"