Trust Me

Audrey was enjoying the waterfall shower in her new bathroom while jamming out to music. Klaus had speakers in each corner of the bathroom so her music was bouncing off the walls vibrantly. She was relaxing under the steaming water when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist. Instead of screaming bloody murder like she wanted to, her body was calm. The tingles against her skin told her exactly who was behind her as well. Klaus brushed his lips against Audrey's neck causing her to gasp. "You taste delicious love. I barely got away from you that night at the warehouse. I was so close to really getting a taste of you,"

"Do you realize how perverted this is?" Audrey asked.

"As soulmates it's our job to get comfortable with each other. Just be happy it's a dream and not real life," Klaus smirked teasingly.

"You should be happy this is a dream too," Audrey smiled sarcastically. "Because when I wake up, I'm going to kill you," Klaus laughed loudly but it got weaker and weaker until eventually, Audrey couldn't hear anything at all.

Audrey shot up in her bed panting heavily. She looked around in panic to see it was barely morning and she was in fact not naked in the shower with Klaus. Her hand covered her chest as she calmed herself down. When she was fine, anger began to set in. She aggressively got out of bed and stormed out of her room and over to Klaus's. She didn't even bother knocking before bursting into his room. Once inside, Audrey took a moment to admire his massive and extravagant room before glaring at him. Klaus was awake and smirking at his soulmate as she frowned at him. To him, she resembled an angry kitten. "You are perverted and weird, and if this is how it's going to be the rest of the time I stay here than I'm moving rooms," Audrey growled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh relax love," Klaus snickered. "I didn't see anything. I was just having some fun and it's not like it won't happen eventually," He winked at her. Audrey blushed furiously at his words.

"Uh-um," She stuttered. "I'm gonna go back to my room," Before Klaus could respond Audrey practically sprinted back to her room. She was still blushing when she walked into her bathroom. The thought of being intimate with anyone, let alone Klaus, terrified Audrey. It wasn't the sex part that scared her, it was the fact that she had no clue what to do. Audrey shook her head and decided to stop overthinking. After taking a quick shower she walked down to the kitchen to find Elijah and Klaus talking. They immediately stopped when she entered the room. "Am I interrupting something?" Audrey asked as she looked in the fridge for something to eat.

"Nope," Elijah chuckled as he eyed his brother. "So what are you planning on doing today?"

"Well, since it's Saturday I probably won't do a whole lot," Audrey sighed. "I'll most likely stay here for the day since I don't want to run into my sister or her faithful pets,"

"I still can't believe your own sister would say something like that to you," Klaus muttered.

"That's funny, coming from the man who daggered his siblings," Audrey teased playfully. Klaus smirked at her. His hands itched to touch his soulmate. "Damon will apologize eventually because once Elena does so will he. I don't care if Stefan does or not. He's hell bent on ending your life for all the shit you put him through and honestly, I don't blame him," Klaus chuckled at her and walked over to stand behind her.

"You are being very rude, soulmate," Klaus mumbled into Audrey neck as he placed a kissed. Audrey froze as he took over her body. Elijah observed the couple and smiled. He was proud of his younger brother for finally being happy with someone.

"I'm trying to eat," Audrey muttered when she finally snapped out of Klaus's trance. Klaus chuckled and placed one last kiss on her cheek before stepping away from her. "Oh! Before I forget, we're having a movie night,"