Drive Angry

Elena was in the front seat of Stefan's car while Audrey sat in the back. Stefan was driving wildly around, scaring both girls. "What are you doing, Stefan?" Elena asked nervously. Stefan ignored her and smirked when her phone began ringing. He answered it for her.

"Hello Damon, she's a little busy right now," Stefan smirked.

"Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?" Damon asked angrily.

"I'm making my next move. Let me ask you something. What will Klaus do if he can't make anymore hybrids?" Stefan asked coyly.

"What?!" Audrey and Elena shouted together.

"Is that Audrey too?! Stefan, leave them out of this," Damon argued. Stefan rolled his eyes and threw Elena's phone out the window.

"What are you doing?! Stefan, let us out of the car! Do you hear me? Let us out!" Elena screamed trying to open the door. Stefan ignored her again. After a while of driving, Audrey finally spoke up.

"So, what's the plan, Stefan? What's the big move you're making?" Audrey taunted.

"I took Klaus's family to make him suffer. I'm not gonna let him make himself a new one," He answered gruffly.

"So, what are you going to do? Are you gonna lock me in some cave and keep me hostage?" Elena asked sarcastically. Stefan snickered and glanced at her.

"Maybe. Maybe, I'll just turn you into a vampire," Stefan stated. Elena looked at him with shock and fear.

"Stop the car, Stefan!" She shouted. "Stop the car, Stefan!" She screamed again. Audrey was shaking and tears started to well in her eyes. Elena glanced back at her sister and frowned. "Audrey has nothing to do with this! Let her out and you can keep me. Just let her go!"

"Klaus likes her or something. So no, she's apart of this too," Stefan snapped, before whipping out his phone. He dialed Klaus's number quickly and smirked when he answered.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice," Klaus stated sarcastically.

"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus," Stefan growled.

"Well that's not going to happen until I get my coffins back," Klaus chuckled.

"Okay, well then I'm gonna drive your blood source and girlfriend off the Wickery Bridge," Stefan said calmly. Audrey instinctively reached out and grabbed her sister's hand in fear.

"I don't believe you Stefan. You won't kill them," Klaus smirked, but his heart was racing. Stefan rolled his eyes and bit into his wrist before force feeding Elena his blood.

"No! No! No! What are you doing?" Elena shouted, practically choking on his blood.

"What's going on?" Klaus asked concerned.

"Well, I just fed Elena my blood. No more hybrids if she's a vampire. As for Audrey, I guess she'll just have to die," Audrey shook her head and began to sob.

"You won't do it!" Klaus was pacing now. Stefan was treading on dangerous water.

"Really? Try me, because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family, Klaus," Stefan growled loudly. He started to drive faster and faster.

"Stefan, slow down! Stefan! Stefan, stop!" Audrey cried.

"Fine, I'll send them away. You win!" Klaus shouted, his heart drumming hard in his chest at the frightened screams of Audrey.