Tainted Love

IT'S ABOUT TO GET STTTEEEAAAMMMYYY!!!!!

No but really this chapter has some smut in it so if you do not feel comfortable reading such things then do not read this chapter! Or at least skip all the smut because I promise this chapter is still good! I love all of you so very much and I'm so proud of how big this story got! And I know that it took me a while to update but I just want to update you all on whats going on in my life. I don't normally talk about my personal life but since it's been affecting my writing I need to explain. Recently I got out of a relationship and the break up was absolutely awful. I was heartbroken and in this depression stump for a month straight. My best friend finally pulled me out of it and I'm doing a lot better now but for a while I had no desire to write. I'm sorry for making everyone wait for the chapter and I really hope I can update sooner and sooner. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Audrey's mind was racing. Her heart was hammering in her chest and her body felt extremely hot. She stared at her soulmate with wide eyes and an open mouth. She wanted this for so long and now she had it. He finally said it, he finally said he loved her. Klaus was in shock too. He didn't think those words would come out of his mouth. He felt so exposed and vulnerable now, something he loathed with his entire being. He looked into his soulmate's eyes again and knew that he didn't make a mistake. He loved Audrey. She had become his everything from the moment they met. She was his light in the dark and he swore to himself that he would never let that light dim. "Love?"

"D-do you mean it?" Audrey asked, tears rimming her eyes.

"Of course," Klaus smiled. Audrey searched his eyes for any doubt, instead she saw adoration and love. He was looking at her a way he never had before. She felt her entire body engulf in flames as she reached up and slammed her lips to his. Klaus smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer. The kiss started off slow and passionate, but that quickly changed when their desires kicked in. Klaus picked Audrey up by the thighs and set her on the table he had set out. Screw dinner, she was more delicious anyways. He threw everything off of it and laid her down, pulling back to look at her. She stared up at him with her soft brown eyes, but there was a hint of darkness to them. He smirked to himself when he realized it was lust. He leaned down capturing her lips in a chaotic kiss before taking hold of her shirt and ripping it from her body. She clawed at his own shirt, pulling it off him as fast as she could. They ripped the rest of their clothes off before Klaus was entering her swiftly. Usually, he was the perfect balance of rough and loving, but tonight he was just loving. Moving at a slower yet, intense pace, he kissed her hard. Audrey dragged her nails down his back and moaned against his lips. He kept it slow and steady making sure to memorize every inch of her soft skin. His touch felt like silk moving down her body gently. It was all so passionate. Klaus pulled back and watched her fall apart beneath him. She had her head turned to the side, panting in bliss. Sweat trickled down her exposed neck and he found himself leaning forward to lick it. He could smell her blood pumping under her skin and his fangs elongated.

"Do it," She moaned.

"What?" He asked faking clueless.

"I want you to bite me," She huffed, cheeks glowing a bright red color. Klaus smirked at her but said nothing else as he nipped at her neck. Her back arched off the table and she gripped his biceps tightly. He took a deep breath of her scent before biting down on her neck. The most delicious taste he could ever imagine filled his mouth and Klaus knew then that he was addicted to her. Pleasure burned throughout her body, coursing through each nerve like an explosion. He could feel her losing control but he could also feel her weakening. Just as she was coming undone he tore away from her neck and bit into his wrist bringing it to her mouth, forcing his blood down her throat. Her eyes widened but she didn't have much time to react because she was overcome with her climax. It nearly tore her to shreds in the most delectable way. Klaus finished after her slowing down to a stop. They both were breathing heavily, unable to catch their breaths from their activities.