Episode 6 - I Find It Fun Swimming In Dangerous Waters

(Edited - round 2)

26 days until Audrey leaves.

Melanie's POV

I swam to no where. Just through the deep.

I must have been swimming for hours now. Is Audrey worried about me? Is Katie worried about me?

Is Louis worried about me?

I quickly shake the idea. Like Louis cares about you, he is an international super star who is just unlucky to have to—somehow—share a house with you.

I bet he would much rather spend time with his girlfriend, Eleanor, I think. I always get her confused with the blonde one.

I notice the light in the water starts to fade, signaling that the sun is about to set. How much time has passed? Honestly right now, I don't know and I don't care.

I look up to see a shark. Wait, a shark?! Oh my god, oh my god, what do I do?! Here, stay calm and collected Melanie. Lets just swim around them. Yeah! That should work.

I swam around the shark and look back. The shark is following me! I swim faster but the shark still is right behind me.

You know what I do? I scream.

Katie's POV

I hear a scream and bolt up from the couch, dropping my book while doing so.

I get up and run out the door, with Harry hot on my trail.

"Hey! Katie! Where are you going?" Harry yelled from behind me as I ran to the shore.

"Swimming!" I yelled as I ran into the water, pulling off my button-up and bracing myself.

"I'm coming with you!" He yelled as he followed me into the water.

Shoot! Let's start the countdown ladies and gentlemen...

10...

I'm ankle deep.

8....

The water is up to my knees.

6...

Up to my waist.

4...

Up to my shoulders.

2...

I go under and swim!

0!

I've got a tail!

Successful! Give me a round of applause, people!

"Katie! Katie? What the heck is that?" Harry says as he grabs my tail, not allowing me to swim off.

Ok. Take your round of applause back, people.

I go above the water and face him.

"I'm a mermaid?" I say with a smile and a light chuckle.

"Haha, very funny. But seriously, what is it?" Harry fake laughs as he points to my tail.

"I'm telling the truth. But you can't tell the boys or more importantly, the girls." I say nervously.

"Sure." Harry shrugs, making his way back to the beach house.

Well that was a weird reaction.

Wait, I totally forgot about Mel! I swim under the water and to the deeper parts. I can't find her anywhere! Mel, talk to me!

M: I'm at a shark reef.

K: Which one?

M: Idiot, I don't know that!

K: Well sorry! I'm the one trying to help you here!

M: Not sorry enough. Now come and help me!

K: Why should I?

M: Because—HELP!

-end of mind conversation-

I swam as fast as I could. I can't do it! I need help but I'm too far in to get it.

Like Zayn or something! Too bad I can't talk with him. I can't because he was turned into a merman at a different time I was.

I see a clump of blonde hair flowing out of a cave. Mel must be in there!

I swim over to the cave and see Mel. I grab her and attempt to pull but I don't have enough strength to pull the both of us. Dang it. This tail is heavy!

Mel blinks slowly and opens her eyes. She wriggles out of my grip and swims for the surface. I follow her.

Pretty soon, we resurface and make out way over to the shore, where the boys are threatening to throw Audrey in the ocean and Zayn is trying to stop them.

We swim over to a rock to dry off, then run after the boys.

"Put Audrey down! Now!" Mel yells, pulling at Louis' arm.

"No way! She gave us an exploding pie! Now she must pay!" Louis yelled, throwing her in.

"Audrey! Swim!" Mel yells and she turns to glare at the boys.

Louis' POV

If looks could kill, I would be so dead right now.

Even when she is glaring she's cute. The way she breathes heavily when she is mad, the way she hiccups when she is crying, it is all so intriguing.

The first thing she does is slap me and run after Audrey.

"Her sister can't swim! Don't you know that?!" Katie yelled, running after the sisters.

Oops, we are in deep water right now.

(Augh, god I called you guys nerds with a z on the end...that's so...ugh. I'm sincerely sorry.)