Episode 2 - We are Sharing a House? With Two Cute Girls?

(Edited - round 2)

Louis' POV

Paul managed to distract the fan girls for a moment as we all ran to the green jeep we drove to the beach on, with Paul right behind us.

The lads and I drove off and away from the screaming fans.

I sigh. Sometimes, they're a real handful.

"Hey Louis, what're you staring at?" Harry asks, placing his head on my lap.

I grin. "The ocean, it's just so pretty right now."

Out of the ocean came a large fish with sunset orange fins, flipping and flopping all over the place. Even though it was just a slimy fish, I still took a mental picture of him. That's right, his name is Kevin and he is a he. Or if he just happens to be a she, then Kelp Fish girl.

I closed my eyes and just stared at my mental image of Kevin for a while when Harry broke my daydream.

"Did you guys just see that?!" He exclaimed excitedly, sitting up.

"That was one fat fish!"

"Holy shît! Did you see that thing?!"

"His name is Kevin and he is a he. If he just happens to be a girl then Kelp Fish Girl." I explained calmly.

The boys chatted amongst themselves and agreed on the name Kevin.

"I highly doubt that the fish thing is a boy." Zayn said, inhaling the smoke from the cigarette in his mouth.

"Why? Do you know Kevin/Kelp Fish Girl?!" Harry yelled, closing in the gap between them in the tiny jeep.

"N-nope. I just saw long hair." Zayn said, pulling the toxic thing out of his mouth.

"Cruel!" Harry said, covering his head.

We suddenly came to a stop, causing us all to jerk forward.

"We have arrived." Paul said as we hopped out of the Jeep and ran into the house.

Vacation home, sweet vacation home!

I ran and flopped on one of the couches then turned the TV on. I heard a sigh and I turned to see who it was. In came 2 girls that somewhat looked alike.

We stared each other down, wondering why the other was in the building.

The one with the green bikini on was beautiful. She stretched her arms out causing the surfboard she held to drop and make a clank sound on the hard wood floor.

Wait, Melanie!

"Squeeeee!" The other one yelled, running over hand hugging me.

"Louis! Louis!" The girl said, happily, as she continued to rub her face on my shirt. I stood there awkwardly, having no idea on what to do.

"May I ask who you are and why you are in our beach house?" Melanie said, crossing her arms while doing so.

"We should ask you the same thing," Liam said, coming over an taking a seat on the other couch provided.

"We bought this."

"No! We did." Niall said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Paul!" Niall yelled.

"We bought half." Paul shrugged.

"You boys will be on your own," Paul explained. "Can I trust you?"

"No problem, Mr. P!" Harry yelled, suddenly appearing beside Liam.

"You still haven't answered my other question." She said again, picking up her surfboard and leaning it over the fireplace.

"They are One Direction, sis! Where have you been living, under a rock?!" The one who was hugging me said as she unraveled her arms from around me.

"No, I have been surfing..." Melanie said, as tears quickly over flowed her beautiful features.

Slowly, she sank to the floor with a small thud, as she covered her face with her hands. The younger sister ran over to comfort her.

"I-I can't surf anymore, Audrey! What good is this if I can't surf?" Melanie sobbed quietly, nudging her surfboard.

I was just standing there, not knowing what to do. I didn't know if she trusted me enough for me to go and comfort her, so I stood in silence. Liam, for once, didn't know either. We just met these girls and one starts crying already.

Not like that hasn't happened already.

I took a deep breath and went over to her then started to pay her back.

"Get away from me, your prick!"

"Excuse me!" I say, sassily placing my hands on my hips. "I'm the prick?!"

The elder sister stood up, stared at me, and slapped me.

~•~

Oh god. These author notes are so cringe worthy they should go in a museum of cringe.

But! I sincerely thank you for reading this shitty story! Buckle up, there's a long ride.