Episode 12 - I Feel So Exposed! Oh...

(Sorry for my rant in the last episode :p)

(Edited - round 2)

10 more days until Audrey leaves

Melanie's POV

Oh my freaking fish god! Lou just found out my secret...

What do I do?! I can't break our rules! I'm too goody-two-shoes for that!

I have to. Just get it over and done with, Mel.

"This puny human must not know...so away his memory must now g-" I start singing as I wave one finger in the air.

(Like a siren!)

"No, Melanie!" Harry says as he grabs my hand, causing the spell to stop.

"Harry, what are you doing? Blabber mouth will let my secret get out!" I yell as I start the spell again.

"What if you erase all of his memory? He won't remember us, he won't remember one direction, he won't remember you!" Harry says as he grabs my hand again. "Remember Liam?"

Oh yeah....Liam forgot how to eat...and forgot basic hygiene stuff.

"Fine. Lets hope he forgets naturally." I say as I touch my tail, causing it to evaporate into steam.

"Yeah. Let's." Harry says a he shoves his hands in his skinny jeans pockets while he leaves me behind in the bathroom to drag Louis alone.

"Oh sure, let the girl do all the work!" I yell as I struggle to drag Louis.

"You need to use your powers or something!" Harry yells back upstairs.

"Fine!" I say.

I use my newly discovered power, levitation, to lift Louis' heavy body.

I swiftly walk down the stairs once I spot Eleanor and drop Louis.

"E-E-Eleanor!" I stutter as I fiddle with my hair. "W-w-what are you doing in here?"

"I saw what happened!" Eleanor says as she points an accusing finger at me. (bad grammar, I think...?)

"What happened then?" I ask nervously.

"You—"

"Melanie! Eleanor." My best friends say once they barge into the house. Life savers!

"Girls." Eleanor says as she turns to face them. "What happened to Boobear?"

"I don't know!" They say, standing next to me.

"It...be...swi..." Eleanor mumbles something incoherent.

"What was that, Eleanor?" I mock. "Can't hear ya!"

"Shut up." She says as she leaves the house.

"Ok, she saw me." I say as I turn to my friends and gulp.

"She saw you carrying Louis?!' They yell in sync. "You keep telling us to be careful when you need to be careful!"

"I know, I know! I'm sorry for that." I say as I mope and waddle upstairs.

Eleanor's POV

She just—what was—ugh! Melanie has something that I don't, not something physically, that is drawing Louis to her! I must get what she has!

I shuffle along the warm sand, as the sand burns my toes. I'm suddenly all sweaty...EW!

"If I can't have Louis, then what is my purpose in this world?" I think to myself. "What if I kill myself? Would he miss me?"

I stomp along the beach when I hear Niall's voice.

"Eleanor!" He calls. "ELEANOR!"

"What do you want?" I complain as I turn to face the hyperactive boy.

"Why are you moping?" He asks as he shoves his hands into his swim trunks.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"I just do. So answer the question." He shrugs.

"Melanie has something that I want but don't know how to get." I say as I sit on a rock nearby.

"I can help you!" He yells cheerfully. "But I want something in return-"

"What?" I huff.

"Melanie."

I gasp. He likes Melanie?! I know you're better than that, Niall!

"Deal!" I say as I shake his hand. Let the secrets be revealed!

Harry's POV

Lets call the ambulance. I dial the number and wait for the robotic voice to answer.

I'm sorry, we are very busy right now-" the robotic voice starts as I slam my phone to the ground and press speaker with my foot.

"My best friend is fainted! I think he might be dying! Help!" I yell as I pick up my phone and dust off the orange case.

"Hurry..." I say almost desperately as I jungle my keys in my pocket.

(Short!

Hey nerdz!

I shall apologize again for my language and behavior back last episode-it was a bit rash.

Anyway, I am excited for the next chapter! Eleanor and Niall will discover some important secrets ultimately leading up to one of the climaxes in the story! SO! EX! CI! TED! I CAN'T WAIT! SO LOOK OUT FOR IT!