Episode 3 - Zayn is a...merman?!

(Edited - round 2)

Liam's POV

The older sister gasped, as if she had just remembered something, she got up and ran up the stairs.

"Mel? Mel!" The younger sister yelled as she ran after her.

I decided to follow them too while Louis comprehended the most traumatizing thing that has happened to him in a while.

I heard a scream and a flop from the bathroom. The younger sister stood outside the bathroom and covered the entrance.

"Let me in. I am daddy direction, I can take care of her." I said sternly as I tried to maneuver my way around her but she was just too fast.

"No, don't!" She said as I finally got a grip on the door handle.

The next thing coming I didn't foresee.

The girl grabbed my cheeks and made me face her, as she leaned in and kissed me.

It would have been a meaningless kiss except for the fact that sparks were flying.

My heart pounded as I pulled away slowly.

"Hey, uh, sorry about that." She smiled cutely. "I've just always wanted to—"

I placed my lips back on her's again. This feeling...I've been craving it.

"Wait!" She pushed me away. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

Oh shoot, I forgot about Danielle.

"Who cares about her, it's us right now," I said, attempting to pull her closer to me but she pushed me away further.

"This is wrong," she said as she went and left the hallway, leaving me alone.

Melanie's POV

My sister knocked on the door before saying, "It is only me, Mel. I need to talk to you."

I opened the door with my tail and she quickly shut it behind her.

"I kissed Liam," she said, sitting on the closed toilet seat. "What's worse is that there were sparks and I kissed a guy who already had a girlfriend!"

"Audie, these things happen. If there were sparks, then it is supposed to happen," I said, slightly shifting to look at my stressed out sister.

"But in most of their interviews Liam says that he feels sparks with Danielle! It pains me that a guy I feel sparks with feels sparks with me AND another girl! It makes me feel like he feels sparks with everyone..." Audrey sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Look here, Audie. If you feel sparks, then go for it! But if your feel that it will end in the way it ended with ZACH and I, then give it up and ignore him, it isn't that hard," I said, stretching up to wipe a year from my sisters cheek.

"Ok..." Audrey said as she splashed some water on her face. She paled as she realized what she just did.

About ten seconds later, she too grew a tail and ended up on top of my tail, making it more wet. Great.

"Audie! You can't do that anymore! Plus you are heavy! Get off of my tail!" I yelled, attempting to push her off.

Oh shoot.

Zayn's POV

"Audie! You can't do that anymore! Plus, you are heavy! Get off my tail!" The older sister yelled.

Wait, what? Tail?

I ran upstairs to the closed bathroom with a light coming out of the bottom. I took a quick look around before sticking out my hand. Thanks to my powers, the door opened right away. There I saw the younger sister with a tail on top of the older sister who also had a tail. I laughed as they scrambled to get towels to cover themselves.

"Don't worry, I'm a merman." I said, holding out a hand, making their tails disappear.

"Woah! how did you do that?" a girlish voice called from behind me.

"Katie?" The sisters asked, looking around me. "Don't worry, she is a mermaid too."

I sighed a heavy sigh of relief. After the girls unscrambled themselves, they got up and walked downstairs.

"Now you have no right to call me a prick and slap me!" Louis said, getting all in the older sisters face.

"Well sorry, Larry, if I offended you!" She shot back, walking closer to him.

"That is a dumb ship that will never come true! I know how much you want to see hot guys with each other, but do it with Zach Efron and Justin Biber or something! Go be a beliber!" He yelled, turning away from her and up the stairs.

"That's just like saying that you are gay for those two dudes!" she shot back, sashaying over to the kitchen.

"No it's not!"

"God, Mel, why must you be so rude?" The younger sister said, taking the space where Louis sat last. "Plus, that didn't even make sense."

"God, Mel, why must you be so rude?" Mel mimicked, getting herself a smoothie from the already full fridge.

My phone started vibrating like a maniac so I decided to answer the darn call.

"Babe, what took you so long to answer?!" Perrie complained on her end.

"Sorry I was taking a shower." I lied shamelessly, running upstairs for some privacy.

"Well ok. I just wanted to make sure you weren't cheating..."

"I wouldn't. No girl is as beautiful as your are." I smile into the phone.

"Ok, I trust you."

You shouldn't trust me. I can't even tell you that I'm a merman.

"I trust you too," I said, picking an empty bedroom.

"Kiss me through the phone..." Perrie said, making a smooch noise.

I too make a smooch noise before saying, "See you when we get back."

"I may not be here when you get back." Perrie gulps.

"What, why? Another tour?" I asked with curiosity.

"I—um,"

"What? Please tell me, Perrie." I begged.

"I have stage three lung cancer."