Episode 19 - Those Cold, Stone Eyes

(Edited)

Mel's POV

I stared into his cold, stone eyes. They held no emotion, it was pretty scary.

I thought that like in the movies, telling him I loved him would bring him back, but of course it didn't.

(More carrot ugh: I really did think that the Kevin thing would make him open his eyes, though.)

I turned to Eleanor and froze the pool, freezing her in the process too, so she couldn't turn us into stone.

"What do we do?" I ask the girls, tuning around to face them.

"Hold up, Eleanor is a mermaid?" Niall says, stepping forward. "That's some freaky shi-"

"KEEP IT PG, IRISH BOY!" Katie yells dramatically.

"No really, what are we gonna do?" I ask them.

"We could search the ocean," Zayn says. "See if anything is there."

"The ocean is vast. We'd never find anything there." I spoke up.

"Well it's worth a shot." Harry said. "For Louis."

"How are we," Liam said, suggesting to the boys. "Gonna find something in the ocean?!"

"Well, Zayn can swim, I dunno about Harry and you guys go buy a submarine." Katie says.

"Well, I'm half fish." Harry says, taking a step forward. "When I touched Katie's tail for the first time, every time I went swimming I could hold my breath for 15 minutes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Katie said, dramatically pulling on his shirt.

"Because you would react like this." Harry said, gesturing to Katie.

"What are we waiting for?!" Zayn yelled. "To the ocean!"

•=+=•=+=•=+=•=+=•=+=•=+=• (time skip foo)

We have been swimming for hours now! Audrey says telepathically. What if there isn't a cure?

Of course there is a cure, Audie. Stop spreading the negativity. Katie grumbled.

Maybe true loves kiss? Audie suggests.

Yeah, I will try that. I just hope that I'M his true love... I said back before swimming up to the surface.

I held my hand over my tail, stinging a little before my legs reappeared as I ran back to the house.

I saw the Louis statue in the same position, but Eleanor had thawed out and was kissing Louis.

Clear sparkles surrounded Louis before he turned back into a living, breathing person.

"Thank you, El!" He smiled a huge grin, as he picked her up and spun her around. "I love you!"

...What?

H-he loves her?

This must be some kind of trick, right?

Louis stopped spinning Eleanor when he saw me, and set her down before running over to me and grabbing my hands.

"Let me go!" I shout, pushing on his tight grip.

"Nope, no can do. I love you..." Louis whispered seductively, before kissing me many times.

I kissed back, no matter what my mind told me. My heart was throbbing and my entire body was burning with desire. I was here, in Louis' embrace, we were kissing and everything was right-

Sploosh!

Louis had thrown me into the pool, as the pool cover fell on top of it again, trapping me inside in my mermaid form.

"Say hi to the twitter cam, Melanie Smith!" Eleanor says cheerfully. "She is a real life mermaid!"

•=+=•=+=•=+=•=+=•=+=•=+=•

Hey my nerdz!

For some odd reason, I want to watch Barbie: Rapunzel. I know, but the lullaby from it had been stuck in my heeeeeeaaaaaaaddd

CONSTANT AS THE STAAAAARS ABOOOOOVE ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOOOOOOU ARE LOOOVED! AND, MY LOOVE, SHINING, IN YOU WILL HWLP YOU DRWAMS COME....TRUUUUUUE

It's 2 am. I'm tired like a sloth. goodnight.