Epilogue

A Week Later...

"Ooh!"

"This is fun!"

"I love this place!"

Time had passed since the defeat of Zorac. Zorac did not die. He was taken to prison by Ronus and some other "Non-Fiends" and stripped of his powers. As for his crew members, they are on probation.

The heroes - Stine, Shifu, and Stanford - were rescued and taken back to their home worlds. They said goodbye to their enemies, and Ronus took them back home.

The villains, however, did not go with them. They made a final decision.

Inside Mid-Rivers Mall, Slappy, Kai, and Bill Cipher were with their girls, Shelly Madison, Kaila Cheese, and Bell Star. They were at a restaurant. Alari and Amber were hanging out with Bullheit and Ameo. Margie and Lean were on their own.

"Thank you for buying me some books at V-Stock," Shelly said to Slappy, patting the plastic bag that was next to her and filled with comics and books.

Slappy chuckled. "My pleasure," he replied. He pulled out a wallet. "I wonder how long that it will be until Papa realizes that his wallet is missing."

Bill took Bell's hands into his. If he had a mouth, he would be smiling with glee. "Not weak anymore, huh?"

Bell giggled. "Nope. Not since you gave me some of your powers."

Kaila looked at Kai. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Kai was picking at the green stone. He was wondering whose chi he had.

She raised an eyebrow. "Kai?"

All of a sudden, the stone glowed. Then green stuff swirled around the stone.

The green stone disappeared...

...and standing in front of the boys and girls was a girl. She looked like Margie.

The girl stared at them and spoke.

"I am Margaret Morgan. And I am from Forlot."

THE END...or is it?